Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Ugh... if there's an EC license in the works, I'm going to have to either hook the wife or call up that Alaskan PMC group that contacted me last year. :monkey1 :lol

Relax fellas.....its just me talking. Like I said....I dont know anything. I just thought it odd that EC has inspired Creepshow and various other projects and film makers over the years....but there is nothing really EC related save for some statues by Graphitti Designs years ago. But almost nothing in the way of figures. Except for the HBO vehicle. The Creepshow license has me collecting the old EC horror titles in reprint form. Something I have been meaning to do for years.

But~~I am sure if anyone wanted to produce figures, Russ Cochran would be the man to see. He is the man who has kept EC alive all these years after all. There are some nice collected hardcover editions on the market right now that would look great with figures sitting in front of them in the collection.:inlove

heh...heh...heh....gimme!!!!! Hopefully not when:pigfly::pigfly::pigfly:

Relax fellas.....its just me talking. Like I said....I dont know anything. I just thought it odd that EC has inspired Creepshow and various other projects and film makers over the years....but there is nothing really EC related save for some statues by Graphitti Designs years ago. But almost nothing in the way of figures. Except for the HBO vehicle. The Creepshow license has me collecting the old EC horror titles in reprint form. Something I have been meaning to do for years.

But~~I am sure if anyone wanted to produce figures, Russ Cochran would be the man to see. He is the man who has kept EC alive all these years after all. There are some nice collected hardcover editions on the market right now that would look great with figures sitting in front of them in the collection.:inlove

heh...heh...heh....gimme!!!!! Hopefully not when:pigfly::pigfly::pigfly:

Still though, EC mascotts would be EPIC! Toss a 1:6 Uncle Creepy into the mix and...:explode:

...that Alaskan PMC group that contacted me last year...

whoa, seriously?

i would buy anything EC/horror related. i was moving my office the other day and ended up sitting and reading one of the hardcover archives tales from the crypt collections for a while. feldstein, johnny craig, ingels, jack davis, etc...so much gorgeous art. a line based on all of their work would be so awesome and make an amazing looking collection.

whoa, seriously?

Yeah, but 6 figures a year (assuming I lived that long) doing "personal security" in the Middle East wasn't worth missing my kids grow up. :lol

No. But here is the tagalog translation:

Oo. Tama ka talaga.

Equally useless. :dunno The only tagalog I know is infraction worthy. :lol

Hey Freaks-

Sorry I've been locked up in the dungeon up to my eye balls in projects!!! Thanks to all of you the company is really starting to take off in directions I didn't think would happen for a while.

First off I've been ill and trying to recover. It's been a long-dragged out process but I think I've reached the end of it! Any Bits & Pieces orders that are late will be going out this week! My apologies!!

Second we're making zombies!!! I've been teasing about this for a little while now but the first of many prototypes will be raising their decrepit heads soon.

Third we're in the pre-production stages of our first stop-motion animation short. SHS begins filming in 4... count em'! 4 weeks!!! Very excited about this!!! :yess:

And SHS is finalizing our deal for the next licensed property which will be announced in October 2012! :panic: I'm working closely with the director of this film to make sure these figures and collectibles turn out to be the very best they can. This "director" is a idol of mine and I'm geeking out that I can just pick up the phone and have lunch with the guy!!! I'll drop a "hint" soon so not to leave you all hanging too long ;)

And while juggling all this I'm working on.... FLUFFY!!!! :thud::thud:

Just need to touch base and let you all in on the madness that has ensued upon me. And that lot's of great things are coming your way :)

Thanks for the support Freaks!!!
I really appreciate it~

Dooley

Hey Freaks-

Sorry I've been locked up in the dungeon up to my eye balls in projects!!! Thanks to all of you the company is really starting to take off in directions I didn't think would happen for a while.

First off I've been ill and trying to recover. It's been a long-dragged out process but I think I've reached the end of it! Any Bits & Pieces orders that are late will be going out this week! My apologies!!

Second we're making zombies!!! I've been teasing about this for a little while now but the first of many prototypes will be raising their decrepit heads soon.

Third we're in the pre-production stages of our first stop-motion animation short. SHS begins filming in 4... count em'! 4 weeks!!! Very excited about this!!! :yess:

And SHS is finalizing our deal for the next licensed property which will be announced in October 2012! :panic: I'm working closely with the director of this film to make sure these figures and collectibles turn out to be the very best they can. This "director" is a idol of mine and I'm geeking out that I can just pick up the phone and have lunch with the guy!!! I'll drop a "hint" soon so not to leave you all hanging too long ;)

And while juggling all this I'm working on.... FLUFFY!!!! :thud::thud:

Just need to touch base and let you all in on the madness that has ensued upon me. And that lot's of great things are coming your way :)

Thanks for the support Freaks!!!
I really appreciate it~

Dooley

Hey Dooley I was just thinking the other day that I need some 1/6 scale zombies for my collection! I would love some generic looking Dead.

Also as far as licenses go, is SHS aimming for more cult classic licenses or are you guys aimming high for big name horror films?

Im just curious as what kind of licenses to expect from this company.

Like Re-Animater? Jeepers Creepers? The Lost Boys? Nightmare on Elm Street? Halloween? Friday the 13th? Evil Dead 2?

Are these possible? Thanks!

Back