Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

I don't have a Facebook, but this might be the reason I make one. I had my girl vote though. Good luck! I really hope it happens for you.

Thanks everyone!!! Very much appreciated!!!!! Pass the word on. If SHS is one of the lucky ones you'll all just cool zombie toys that much faster!!! We're at 96 votes so far. Just need 154... I think that can happen by the 30th.

Thanks again!!!!

I wonder if Darklord Dave would post a link on the main page to make sure you get the needed votes to merit consideration for SHS? Might be worth asking!

I voted for you i want cool zombies to collect and to sell in my shop.

Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate it... SHS appreciates it!!! We have a very good chance at being one of the lucky companies to win one of these grants. Fingers crossed!!!

I hope it happens! I know you've got a lot of great plans in mind and I'm sure all that money would be a big help. :rock

So how close are you? How many votes? And, do you have to only have 20 votes to get the grant? Because I can make at least 10 more people vote for you!!! :)

So how close are you? How many votes? And, do you have to only have 20 votes to get the grant? Because I can make at least 10 more people vote for you!!! :)

We already made the cut! So now our application is being reviewed by a panel of judges. I just have to wait and see! But thanks for all the effort and help. It got SHS this far :)

I wish you the best Dooley! I can only imagine what kind of kick start this could give your company. Can't wait till October!

Man i cannot wait to get this figure, only 3 months or so to go. Any chance we can get some new photos to tide us over?:bounce

Back