Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Yup! My amazing package designer is finishing it now. I won't be posting any pics of it till later in the year though. I want to wait for China to send me a sample with the figure to post at one time. You're gonna have to trust when I say you'll love it as much as the figure itself! It really ties in well with the whole theme :)

Dooley, you should put a link to your store in your signature.

Yup! My amazing package designer is finishing it now. I won't be posting any pics of it till later in the year though. I want to wait for China to send me a sample with the figure to post at one time. You're gonna have to trust when I say you'll love it as much as the figure itself! It really ties in well with the whole theme :)

Good enough for me. The packaging is a big part of the coolness of collecting 1/6 figures for me. ESPECIALLY themed figures like Nate!!!!

thanks Dooley

This line and other SHS product is probably going to be the focus of where my collecting goes for now. Sideshow doesnt seem to make anything that would interest me anymore these days. (Unless they ever produce a 1978 Michael Myers PF), and Universal Monsters these days seem to be relegated to Diamond Select offerings once a year at halloween time.

I have no idea.:dunno Why do we keep going back to this fella? There are other cutomizers out there who have done these. I know of at least 2 resin kits, and didnt One's customs do some Creepshow figures?

I just saw customs like this one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Cre...s_Figurines&hash=item231bbb3a52#ht_860wt_1185

and thought, I hope I dont have to pay that much for the Fluffy with box, meat parts leftovers, etc. For the record (I know---I am a cheapskate), I would rather have Dooley's licensed item for $98 than the one in the link for $400. But thats just me.

Considering Hot Toys, etc. wants 200+ dollars for their items as well...there are other reference points for higher prices. Not every discussion about price is immediately to be assumed its aimed at Beto, One's, or the Easter Rabbit. Not everything typed about price (at least by me)here is a "jab" "poke" or whatever.

We all have our top tier "niches". I go ape crap over Norman Bates, The Wolfman, and Lugosi and Price. Then we all have our "I like those characters...but not as much" tier. Then we have the "I want to give those a "nod" in my collection....but I aint spending that much money on that particular character" tier.

For me it goes:

1. Classic Universal, Vincent Price, Hammer--top tier

2. B Movie monsters, Aliens and Predator, 70's

3. Then its slasher, 80's and modern at the bottom tier.

It has to be a super fantastic item like the Jason Part 3 ex pf that came out to make me invest larger denominations of currency on those characters. But if that pf had been $500....I wouldn't have bought it. :peace I have recently paid off 60,000 worth of debt in the form of paying off both my cars and all my credit cards. When you actually have to watch the money leaving your paws all at once to pay for something (instead of Flexpay or being drained away a little each month) it makes you re-prioritize which characters you are willing to spend $300 on, and which ones can get the '$20 Neca figure treatment" and be sat on the entertainment center,lol.
I never knew about anyone making these and I wanted to know the price. That's all.

Still don't know the price. I guess its a secret. Anyways I hope to get one of Dooleys anyways.

I've seen that it sold for $500 somewhere. May have been initial price or after the fact.

...I just keep thinking about how Nate is going to be serving cake to the other figs and how the figs on my shelf will be chilling with the crate.

Lol, I just figure he was about to share w/the niece and nephew, so why not share w/Predator?

Dooley when we are going to see first picture of Fluffy?

Back