Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

I don't think "Fluffy" will make an appearance until later in the year. Probably closer to when "Father's Day" ships. If I get all the other projects wrapped up here you'll probably see him sooner. As always I'll keep everyone posted.

We're really shooting for Halloween!!! China hasn't told me otherwise but worse case scenario Thanksgiving will have a whole new meaning. And Nov 12, 2012 is CREEPSHOW's 30th anniversary!!!

....not just Leatherface. Pretty woman Leatherface:thud::wink1::lol.

Miss-Leatherface-889323-2.jpg

Gotta love Google! :lol

Unfortunately Nam....this particular version of Leatherface is based on a true story as well. Many of my friends were lured in by women who looked like this. They would've been better off with the meathook. Blue mountain oysters, a side of beef on the side and child support were all part of their tragic tales. Might've been more pleasurable at the beginning...but in the end....just as dead.:lol:lol:lol:lol

But I digress. Creepshow Creephow Creepshow. Thread back on track,lol.:peace

So I've been at MONSTERPALOOZA all weekend! Lot's of networking and catching up with colleagues and even meeting some fans! So around Halloween I'll have a few announcements that I think will blow your sox off. Not only will Nate be shipping right around then but a few more special things to sweeten the pot!!!

So I've been at MONSTERPALOOZA all weekend! Lot's of networking and catching up with colleagues and even meeting some fans! So around Halloween I'll have a few announcements that I think will blow your sox off. Not only will Nate be shipping right around then but a few more special things to sweeten the pot!!!

Wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic::panic::panic::horror

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Wish I could'a gone, but we're in preparations to go to press ATM. :(

Ya know---and believe me I don't know anything about Dooley's surprises, I am just making a comment here---I would really love to see some EC Horror comics figures to go with the Creepshow figures. The Old Witch, Cryptkeeper, Vault Keeper and a plethera of EC Zombies vampires and werewolves would be groovy.

Ya know---and believe me I don't know anything about Dooley's surprises, I am just making a comment here---I would really love to see some EC Horror comics figures to go with the Creepshow figures. The Old Witch, Cryptkeeper, Vault Keeper and a plethera of EC Zombies vampires and werewolves would be groovy.

:clap:goodpost:

I also would love to see that happen also!

Back