Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Hey Dooley,
l wanna pre-order it but in after filling the form it says that you don't ship to Uk?
Please let me know how to do it as l don't wanna miss out! Thanx a lot!

I just pre-orded this figure yesterday. I think it looks fantastic and I can't wait to see more!!

Just ordered my EX. This really came out looking great. Can't wait to see Fluffy.

Hey there Freaky Tiki's!!!

Um... Just a quick update! Especially to my International customers!!! Apparently we're still experiencing some ordering problems and "declines" are being sent out. So anyone on here who still experiences this inconvenience just email SHS at [email protected] We'll take a look at the problem and make sure you get to place your order.

We're also putting up the "regular" version of "Father's Day" up for pre-sale. I know some of you didn't care for the light-up version. So you'll be able to get the regular version starting later today or tomorrow!

And.... SHS has some other special announcements coming in the new CRYPT-O-GRAM news letter! Stay tuned... and Stay Creepy!!!

Dooley

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how will the lights work? Is the whole head clear and then painted but the candle flame? Maybe a LED in the head?

Greetings Kiddies... Sales for "Father's Day" regular version went up today! So crawl out of your crypt cause now you have the choice... HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH!!!

Also SHS is accepting portfolios and resumes for sculpting, painting, mold/ casting, 3D modeling, seamstress/ sewing, graphic art/ package/ web design and... grave digging!!!

Well you don't want to get the axe around here... it takes on a whole new meaning HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH!!!!!

Email your work and information to [email protected]

Stay Creepy~
SHS CRYPT KEEPER

Greetings Kiddies... Sales for "Father's Day" regular version went up today! So crawl out of your crypt cause now you have the choice... HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH!!!

Also SHS is accepting portfolios and resumes for sculpting, painting, mold/ casting, 3D modeling, seamstress/ sewing, graphic art/ package/ web design and... grave digging!!!

Well you don't want to get the axe around here... it takes on a whole new meaning HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH!!!!!

Email your work and information to [email protected]

Stay Creepy~
SHS CRYPT KEEPER

You should hire that "One" guy. His _____ is f'n killer.

Silentsurfer is an amaizing artist but not sure what his work schedule is but it would be awsome if you guys got togeather On some projects

Last edited:

I'm an awesoem spell checker and I work chaep!

Ill be awaiting your pm.

loving the exclusive. any way to checkout using PayPal? they have a Billmelater option that's kinda like flexpay

loving the exclusive. any way to checkout using PayPal? they have a Billmelater option that's kinda like flexpay

We're only using Paypal at this time for International Customers who've been experiencing problems placing orders. There's still enough Exclusives left! So you have time.

I've no doubt that should the Ex sell out by the time of release, there will be those who will regret not getting one whether they utilize the feature or not.

I've no doubt that should the Ex sell out by the time of release, there will be those who will regret not getting one whether they utilize the feature or not.

My partner and I predict by the end of April the exclusive should be almost gone! Fingers crossed!!! Fluffy preparations are underway at the studio... as well as some 1/6th characters that just won't stay dead!!!

I'm excited for you guys... you're in for quite a treat soon :devil

I wants me treats Dooley, I'll be outside...

*twiddles thumbs*

sam_trick_r_treat_by_haylograve-d2y80t8.jpg

Ski :1-1:

Back