Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

I wants me treats Dooley, I'll be outside...

*twiddles thumbs*

sam_trick_r_treat_by_haylograve-d2y80t8.jpg

Ski :1-1:

Your future.... I see... "Minimum distance of 500 yards at all times..." :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

My partner and I predict by the end of April the exclusive should be almost gone! Fingers crossed!!! Fluffy preparations are underway at the studio... as well as some 1/6th characters that just won't stay dead!!!

I'm excited for you guys... you're in for quite a treat soon :devil

Really looking forward to that Fluffy!

My partner and I predict by the end of April the exclusive should be almost gone! Fingers crossed!!! Fluffy preparations are underway at the studio... as well as some 1/6th characters that just won't stay dead!!!

I'm excited for you guys... you're in for quite a treat soon :devil

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:

Yeah, I know the Sam costume is from Trick 'r Treat, but the thing he said about waiting outside and wanting his treats reminded me of this episode of Tales from the Darkside. The creature from that episode actually looks a little like Fluffy. I think Tom Savini made him.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8UUvxHspFU[/ame]

Tales from the Darkside was produced by George Romero and Savini did most special effects and directed many episodes. Tales was developed and meant to be Creepshow the series, but the license fell through at the last minute.

So we just put up the standard version for pre-sale. We had to tweek the edition numbers for production. So this is how it is now...

Still 1500 world wide total-
500 exclusive edition with light-up candles and ash tray.
1000 regular edition with non light-up candles and no ash tray.

The ash tray will be part of ALL EXCLUSIVE CREEPSHOW FIGURES ONLY. If you miss it on this one you can try and get it on the next release... THE CRATE! Any other questions you know where I'm at!

Thanks~
Dooley

Sideshow Dooley, I have a question that will be the deciding factor on me buying this Gem. How many characters from Creep Show 1 and 2 are you planing on making. What I'm afraid of is you will make Nate and maybe Fluffy and call it quits.

Sideshow Dooley, I have a question that will be the deciding factor on me buying this Gem. How many characters from Creep Show 1 and 2 are you planing on making. What I'm afraid of is you will make Nate and maybe Fluffy and call it quits.

A very good question... SHS is planning on doing most of the characters from the original film in 1/6th as well as 1/4th. You already know who two of them are... but more will be coming. I hate to be vague but for obvious reasons I can't go giving everything away. Trust me, You'll have a good collection going!

when you say 1/4 are you still talking figures or somthing along the lines of a PF or a statue would love some mixed media 1/4 scale statues from creepshow

Back