Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Man im so stoked about this news. A Creepshow line at a fair price :panic: I really miss the old SS Jason, Freddy line etc HT and Customs are great but at those prices you are never gonna be able to get EVERYTHING u want. CAKE PLEASE :impatient:

Looks like he'll be getting articulated wrists. I was leaning that way... just wanted to take a quick poll and find out.

@ steviebee87 I can't give away all the surprises :D Rest assured Nate will have some cool stuff!!!

Its awesome that you listen to your customers that much! And so directly. If only more companies gave us that attention!

I would have to agree with BM the way your actually asking us and responding to our questions is top notch and I can not wait for some pics of your WIP I was just admiring the great work you did at sideshow from your jasons and Freddy In 1/6 the PF you sculpted I couldn't be more happy you started your own company I know you will do this license justice and can't wait for more stuff from SHS ps the bits and pieces set was amazing

I think I can post something tomorrow picture wise! I'd like to say thanks again for the support and Bits & Pieces purchases :D And I'm glad you are all happy at how I'm handling things... I'm off to sculpt more rotten goodness!!!

Oh heck... here you go! He's gotten more blocked out with rotted flesh and dirt. This was taken a day ago so he's much further along than this now. I'm switching gears to work on the hands and other goodies :)

Oh heck... here you go! He's gotten more blocked out with rotted flesh and dirt. This was taken a day ago so he's much further along than this now. I'm switching gears to work on the hands and other goodies :)

That looks fantastic!!!! :clap

I see you have the Creepshow softcover in the background.

A must have for any Creepshow fan. :yess:

shutupandtakemymoneyreg.jpg

Last progress one for now... Gotta buckle down and get Nate done!!!! His hands need to be refined and all the same rotted flesh, dirt and roots added to them. Nate's head is about 90-ish % there :D

Back