Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Dooley's Jason part 7 is one of my favorite 1/6 scale figures ever. I have zero doubt that Nathan is going to be awesome.

sideshow_part7a.jpg

It's my favorite 1/6 Jason out of all of them. Closely followed by 3. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Dooley's Jason part 7 is one of my favorite 1/6 scale figures ever. I have zero doubt that Nathan is going to be awesome.

sideshow_part7a.jpg

Thanks Boba!!! Quick question for everyone... The Jason post made me wonder this... Do you prefer the sculpted hands and wrists as one piece or the articulated hand/ wrist? It's art vs. function!
Thanks!

Ladies... Ladies please! It's all good!!!! We're all here because of our love for Horror Collectibles! Weather it's Customs, Sideshow, Neca or even SHS (mine) Everybody take a deep breath and relax... maybe another Nathan pic will calm things down ;)

@ Darth I look forward to your order and adding these to your collection! That goes for everyone! I will say one thing about these figures coming out. I'm trying really hard to keep them under $100. Amazing detail and affordable is the goal!

Awesome Dooley!!! The price sounds great too! Please more Nate pics. Stat!!!!:yess:

Thanks Boba!!! Quick question for everyone... The Jason post made me wonder this... Do you prefer the sculpted hands and wrists as one piece or the articulated hand/ wrist? It's art vs. function!
Thanks!

I prefer sculpted hands wrist as one piece, makes it a bit more "real". But would it be possible to make them detachable and make a couple of variations for different poses?

That's a tough question. On rotted zombie/creature figures like Nathan, I really like the sculpted wrists and hands like part 7 Jason and the Sideshow Dead figures had, but you'll definitely want him to be able to hold the birthday cake as well. Birthday cake holding is very important, so I might have to go with articulation.

Generally I'd be in favor of wrist articulation, but in Nathan's case, it's not like he needs to be able to bust out a kung fu pose, so one piece sculpted would probably look better and as long as the foreams could turn, that should be enough movement.

I would prefer articulation for the reason of holding the birthday cake.

I too think articulation is the way to go. A slightly noticeable joint line is much prefered to an awkward forced posed because of a missing point of articulation.

Thanks!
I think it depends on how noticeable the articulation point is. I think that Jason and the pt. 3 Jason really benefit from having the sculpted wrists.

Aesthetically, yes, but it did limit the pose choices because of them. But as long as alternate hands would be available, then it shouldn't be a problem either way really.

Looks like he'll be getting articulated wrists. I was leaning that way... just wanted to take a quick poll and find out.

@ steviebee87 I can't give away all the surprises :D Rest assured Nate will have some cool stuff!!!

Back