Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

No... I don't do customs. CREEPSHOW is a limited edition run but the edition size won't be set for a few weeks.

I just signed up to get on your mailing list. Looking forward to seeing more progress pics and when your Creepshow line hits the market.

I already have a Fluffy on order from another well established artist on this forum, but always welcome another Fluffy to my collection if you do indeed plan on making him. :rock

This news has me pumped; Creepshow is getting popped into the ol' DVD player right now. :rock

Now this is an awesome announcement! Can't wait to see what you come up with :rock

Oh wow!:yess: so awesome! im very interested! but are they going to be acticulated?? cant wait to see these finnished!

Where is the negativity in that statement?

SHS is a full fledged, real collectible company. These aren't another overpriced custom job, but fully licensed real collectibles :rock

Are customs overpriced? I think thats up to each individual to decide and saying these will be "real" collectibles. Why? Cause customs are not real collectibles?:dunno

Are customs overpriced? I think thats up to each individual to decide and saying these will be "real" collectibles. Why? Cause customs are not real collectibles?:dunno

I think you're reading too much into it.

Customs are always overpriced compaired to officially manufactured products. Sure they are more limited and hand crafted, but they still cost more than they could in produced by an actual company. Thats all I meant.

Customs are always overpriced compaired to officially manufactured products. Sure they are more limited and hand crafted, but they still cost more than they could in produced by an actual company. Thats all I meant.

I hear ya but it sounds like you know they are limited and hand crafted which is harder to do and drives up the cost more. So why call them overpriced? They just cost more than mass produced merch is all. But I wouldn't say overpriced. But to each his own. :peace

I'm with you Mag and know what you mean. It's hard for them to accept their real sentiments towards customs and their prices. They disguise it in their comments and then they play dumb. And it's always the same people.

Anyway, I'm really happy about this new company and this new license. The more, the merrier. :yess:

I'm with you Mag. It's hard for them to accept their real sentiments towards customs and they disguise it in their comments. It's always the same people.
Anyway, I'm really happy about this new company and this new license. The more, the merrier. :yess:

Thanks bro.:1-1: I knew someone had to feel where I was coming from. And yes, there can never be enough CREEPSHOW in my life! So excited! :hi5:

It depends on how much love you have for a character that determines whether a custom is overpriced or not. For someone longing for a "Monster on Campus" action figure that is accurate to the film---$300 is acceptable. For most folks left scratching their heads wondering whats a "Monster on Campus"? $300 is outrageous.

I dont collect customs of figures. For me its a matter of not liking ANY character enuff to pay for a private commission figure. But I am very frugal now vs. three years ago.:peace FYI: This is a Monster on Campus. Terrific schlock where wires can be seen on flying giant insects, and a neanderthal throws a hatchet and buries it into a park ranger's skull. Good clean fun.:lol

Monster%2Bon%2BCampus%2Bstill.jpg

Ladies... Ladies please! It's all good!!!! We're all here because of our love for Horror Collectibles! Weather it's Customs, Sideshow, Neca or even SHS (mine) Everybody take a deep breath and relax... maybe another Nathan pic will calm things down ;)

@ Darth I look forward to your order and adding these to your collection! That goes for everyone! I will say one thing about these figures coming out. I'm trying really hard to keep them under $100. Amazing detail and affordable is the goal!

Dooley's Jason part 7 is one of my favorite 1/6 scale figures ever. I have zero doubt that Nathan is going to be awesome.

sideshow_part7a.jpg

Back