Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Heck yeah. I'd buy a zuni fetish doll!!

Fellas--Zuni fetish already gots made. Where ya been?

trillogyofterror.jpg

MJ2615605lg.jpg

We better get back to Creepshow goodness though before someone gets mad.:peace

I would definitely buy a Pennywise figure. Another one that I desperately want are the aliens from They Live. It would be cool if the paint job was in black and white.

obey2.jpg
they-live-lady.jpg

I have absolutely zero interest in the license, but that's a damn good idea for a CoH option, like Amok's NotLD Cemetery Zombie.

I would definitely buy a Pennywise figure. Another one that I desperately want are the aliens from They Live. It would be cool if the paint job was in black and white.

obey2.jpg

they-live-lady.jpg

:goodpost:

They Live and Pennywise would be a no brainer buy for me. Can't wait to see some more wip shots on the Creepshow stuff. Dooley you are the man!

I'm not into the 12 inch figures like some of the other die hard fans here, but after seeing this progress thread and the subject, this may be my first 1/6th purchase. :yess:

Last edited:

I'm not into the 12 inch figures like some of the other die hard fans here, but after seeing this progress thread and the subject, this may be my first 1/6th purchase. :yess:

1/6th scale is the way to go... SHS would be glad to have you!

Last edited:

I usually only go 1/8 scale in 80's horror except for the "main icons" like Freddy, Mikey, and Jason. I bought the 1/6's of those, and pfs of Jason and Fred and would do so for Mikey if it ever happened. But I will be all over these like stink on crud. Even if I have to shovel horse manure or sell plasma. Cause I loves me some Creepshow!

I did volunteer work for the Police Explorers and March of Dimes Haunted Houses for several years when I was just out of High School (way before there were any internets and i-poddies). Two years running I was Nate from Creepshow in a Grave yard sequence. There was a trick door in my coffin. I would hop out and give them a scare...then hop back "in" and walk into a different room where I had a dummy head done up like the cake in the film. They had the film playing over the speakers in my room(s). It was awesome, and a lotta fun. It made them a lot of money too---because we all put a lot of work in to it.

Labors of love over rotting zombie corpses named Nate and Fluffies in crates that eat obnoxious broads named Billy may seem odd to some folks. But I can tell Dooley is putting his love of the film to work with every new pic. This a labor of Love for him as much as us I think. :peace:peace

Head sculpt is done!!!! I'll post some pics after he's molded. I'm out for the rest of the day... got an evening with GWAR!!!!
Have a good weekend Freaks!!!!

Back