Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

You want a Batmobile, I want a Harley.
I want Nightwing

tumblr_m76vcyIMA11rziwwco1_400.gif

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

So the mods closed the DC thread for this figure coz this one exists..........in the video games section. Well done.

Same figure. Pointless to have two threads going. And FYI, it's based off of a video game. Could fit in either section.

Not everyone comes in / is aware of the video games section. Zero harm in having the DC thread open.

Same figure. Pointless to have two threads going. And FYI, it's based off of a video game. Could fit in either section.

Dc collectibles are based on comics and games...is there a section for those? Batman transcends genres. Keep it in the DC section. It's neater.

I'd think everyone who played Arkham City should know about the Video Game section...

In any case, I really couldn't care less where it's opened. Lock this thread and open it elsewhere (or not?)? Meh...

While the suit is rubber it is extremely screen accurate. How else could they have made this suit, really?
Hopefully the cowl is as good.

In defence of the Arkham Knite suit, it looks much much better in the in-game demo. Also his proportions aren't as ridiculous, which always bothered me.

Thought this guy was on his way this year. Looking forward to him, as the Arkham City version is my favorite of the video games (and suits for that matter). Hope he comes with every single weapon he uses in the game, including the Remote Electrical Charge, Freeze Blasts and Smoke Pellets not shown in the original teaser.

Not everyone comes in / is aware of the video games section. Zero harm in having the DC thread open.

Yeah, mods are totally lazy these days!
They can't even move all Star Wars and Indiana Jones threads to Disney section...

The rubber looks good in that one shot, I just hope it stands the test of time and doesn't deteriorate or anything.

Also, I wonder if his cowl (or neck joint) will be able to turn, or if it'll be a fixed position like Keaton Bats.

This is a tough one. Knock on wood none of my stuff as deteriorated, although I just pose once and then never touch again and this is probably the closest thing we'll get to comic versions of DC Characters from HT but there is so much other stuff coming as well as SSC's DC line and they'll eventually do this one too. It does look amazing though here....

giphy.gif

The origins suit is much better and it could be made without using rubber similar to the DX12.

The Origins suit looks like Bruce did all his training on the thigh master and not much else.

The rubber looks good in that one shot, I just hope it stands the test of time and doesn't deteriorate or anything.

Also, I wonder if his cowl (or neck joint) will be able to turn, or if it'll be a fixed position like Keaton Bats.

I'm also wondering if there are interchangeable faceplates like the others.

I'm also wondering if there are interchangeable faceplates like the others.

It would be the easiest way to give us both infected and non infected sculpts. Plus there is also the possibility of the clean shaven face, and the 5 o'clock shadow face from the end of the game. i am ready for this full reveal:gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back