Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

The rubber looks good in that one shot, I just hope it stands the test of time and doesn't deteriorate or anything.

Also, I wonder if his cowl (or neck joint) will be able to turn, or if it'll be a fixed position like Keaton Bats.
Its a shame about the rubber its good as long its not in a posing position but if I didnt want to pose it I would buy a statue.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Dear Hot Toys, you can take your cheap rubber coated figure and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Best,

Rory

You arent buying this figures Rory ?

No more Hot Toys rubber for me.

I thought the same thing when I saw that teaser pic. NO MORE HOT TOYS RUBBER! I'll just keep my DX12 as my 1/6 representation for batman. I hope for the sake of those who have been waiting along time for this figure that hot toys does it right. My biggest worry (well beyond the rubber suit) is the cape. The cape will make or break this guy, and hot toys has a bad track record thus far in this department.

Can someone change the thread title? It's been revealed!

I just noticed your sig Rory. :lol

Man, if Hot Toys made condoms . . . maaaaan I'd be broke.

Well, if it's for sure going to be rubber then I'm hoping it's like DX09 or like the Hulks arms type of rubber.

As for the faceplates, I think it will have the same features as most of the other batmans.

Let us rename the thread! Our time of waiting has ended!!!

Now where's Harley?!

If Hot Toys made condoms, I'd be in the same situation I'm in now: not buying many Hot Toys.:lol :monkey2

What's a condom?

Something you use to protect your collecting budget.

Word

Can't wait for the full reveal and what accessories are included. Hopefully HT will give the fans a nice variety. Seems like most of their figures lately have a few hands and one or two extras. They should go all out on this one.

I resigned myself to thinking this was never going to get released since I was disappointed so many times before.
The faceplate looks great and I'm looking forward to the full reveal.
Rubber or not, this is a definite preorder for me :yess:

I wonder if SSC will come out with their own version (perhaps Asylum)?

I resigned myself to thinking this was never going to get released since I was disappointed so many times before.
The faceplate looks great and I'm looking forward to the full reveal.
Rubber or not, this is a definite preorder for me :yess:

I wonder if SSC will come out with their own version (perhaps Asylum)?

Same here. I think that's why I was so thrilled to see this today. I stopped being angry a long time ago; didn't see the point. I just, like you, doubted it would ever happen.

Well I'll be a son of a...they finally up and did it. There's no way anyone can convince me this figure would have sold worse than any other Batman figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back