Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Rubber suit why it's going to be impossible to pose and it's prone to tears

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

At this point, I don't even care. The rubber complaints can wait until tomorrow. Today is a day for celebration.

Still not buying this **** looks nice though.

The Arkham suit is sooooo much better IMHO. The best suit so far, and it would not require rubber.

Which Arkham suit is that?

Orange straitjacket one :lol

tumblr_inline_mru6pebj0e1qz4rgp.gif

Wow... about ****ing time. Now someone change the title of this thread. :lol

At this point, I don't even care. The rubber complaints can wait until tomorrow. Today is a day for celebration.

:exactly:

wow, is this real life??

can't wait to see him at con.

You're going to SDCC!? See ya there. :hi5:

About freakin' time!

giphy.gif

I dont know what im more excited about? To either finally be able to see an actual pic of arkham bats or to finally not have to read another fanboy post crying about not getting updates from this line?

Wow... about ****ing time. Now someone change the title of this thread. :lol

Technically, though, it hasn't been fully revealed yet.:lol :monkey2

I think it's the same as asylum.

I was referring to his post, which I think was referencing the upcoming Arkham Knight or Origins, since he said they wouldn't need rubber.

I dont know what im more excited about? To either finally be able to see an actual pic of arkham bats or to finally not have to read another fanboy post crying about not getting updates from this line?

If you were a real fan, you'd have been *****ing about it, too. :pfft: :lol

Hope they would do the Batmobile too. Love the design of the Batmobile in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back