Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see the at the elbows the rubber bunching up. I hope the legs offer better articulation. The rubber suit is a major hindrance to possibility as it risky to keep it in a bent pose and risk a tear or keep it in a museum pose .

Was there no other way could they not have used the man of steel suit with this pattern on top.

Man the man of steel just better not be like this all I am saying

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

You can see the at the elbows the rubber bunching up. I hope the legs offer better articulation. The rubber suit is a major hindrance to possibility as it risky to keep it in a bent pose and risk a tear or keep it in a museum pose .

Was there no other way could they not have used the man of steel suit with this pattern on top.

Man the man of steel just better not be like this all I am saying
What's the Man of Steel suit made out of? I guess I'd assumed from its appearance that it too was rubber.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Just looking at that damn face is enough to make me want this figure. That's the most "Batman" looking Batman ever.:lecture :lol

6abcda73gw1eikoq0p147j20yg0mz78r.jpg

Maybe we could swap this head sculpt on to the Sideshow Batman for the perfect figure

Last edited:

Those worryiing about he cape. It looks leather like, just as in the game. So this could be the best one yet - maybe

6abcda73gw1eikoq0p147j20yg0mz78r.jpg

Maybe we could swap this head sculpt on to the Sideshow Batman for the perfect figure

The best HT announcement in a long time!

looks cool. like most, not feeling the rubber looking body but still very excited to see the full reveal

As grateful as I am to finally have this revealed soon, I hope it's not a one-and-done deal. For who is the Batman without the clown prince of crime?

Lonely on my shelf, that's who. I'll be very sad if all we ever see of Joker is that fleeting glimpse of him in the preview pic 43 years ago.

Ideally... Harley, Catwoman, and Ivy would be great as well, but the odds of it happening are not.

I think it's almost guaranteed that we see Joker with Batman this week. In that preview pic last year, it seemed like it was about 90% complete. The only thing that seemed to need to be done was for the sculpt to be painted, so, I assume that the hold-up was the Batman figure's development, not Joker's.

I think it's almost guaranteed that we see Joker with Batman this week. In that preview pic last year, it seemed like it was about 90% complete. The only thing that seemed to need to be done was for the sculpt to be painted, so, I assume that the hold-up was the Batman figure's development, not Joker's.
I have no doubt that Joker is right around the corner. The caption on the photo itself gives it away as well. Don't think we'll see any other character though, which is a shame since there's a wide range of characters they can cover from this game.

zdR65ye.png

0115-00487-001b12.jpg

n58q8HT.png

I still would absolutely love to have an HT version of Freeze from the game, but I know there's less than a snowball's chance in hell of that happening.

I would love to see a Catwoman and Freeze. :lol

We would likely get Joker, and Catwoman, as Hot Toys has already done some version of them. We could get Robin, and Harley Quinn too but VGM...is odd imo, since we got multiple RE5 variants and the 4 line had the chainaw ganado. It generally looks like most of the characters are capable of some sort of 'action', I guess, Robin and Nightwing could come but Harley isn't shown doing too much - she's important, don't get wrong, but she isn't shown doing that much.

I still would absolutely love to have an HT version of Freeze from the game, but I know there's less than a snowball's chance in hell of that happening.

Yeah that would be amazing. I'd love for them to go all out on this line but unfortunately I doubt that will happen.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

I'm curious if Joker will have two heads (diseased and regular).

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure TEASED for SD

What day is SDCC? I can't wait to see what the full figure looks like (in pictures, unfortunately).

What day is SDCC? I can't wait to see what the full figure looks like (in pictures, unfortunately).
The two important events where all the pictures and reveals will be coming from are:

Jul 24 – 27 (United States): San Diego Comic-Con
July 25 – 29 (Hong Kong): Ani-Com & Games

The two important events where all the pictures and reveals will be coming from are:

Jul 24 – 27 (United States): San Diego Comic-Con
July 25 – 29 (Hong Kong): Ani-Com & Games

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back