Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

blade-wtf-o.gif

This is how i see the next HT Interview going....

Interviewer: How about an Arkham City Batman?

Howard Chan: Iron Man?

Interviewer: No ARRRRRKHAM CITY BAAAATMAN

Howard Chan: IIIIIRON MAAAAN?

Interviewer: A-R-K...

Howard Chan: I-R?

:lol
Arkham City is in a state of always being "Delayed again".

Can someone please put together a picture of all the times in an interview Howard says Arkham City is delayed again?

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Sad that pepper potts may come before freaking batman. PEPPER POTTS!! Annoying *** chick from the iron man series who's not even half as iconic as catwoman or mary jane or black widow.
Which is why I dont wait on HT for anything. If they say something is coming out I say cool but then roll my eyes because I know Mr. Stark will be out before that figure comes out because of some stupid Iron man variant.
I always wait and see what happens with HT.

OMG ITS HAPPENING!!!
NW1383279695f32.jpg

Hot Toys Disney princess line!

That's actually from an Angelina Jolie movie coming out MAY 2014. The movie's half a year away and getting figures ALREADY, yet we can't get an update on figures from a game that's been out 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little project I'm going to be working on with the help of my friend Joel... This is photoshop so the proportions are a little off... Im very surpised hardly anyone has done an asylum Joker sculpt cause only god knows when hot toys will actually release photos/specs...

1420344_10151967374459346_1193852277_n.jpg

Does anyone think that Howard reads these threads?

Hell no!

Maybe the Iron Man threads.

I think they must have run into some design issues with this one, maybe with the costume materials or the body. There must be an explanation, they know Batman will sell.

A little project I'm going to be working on with the help of my friend Joel... This is photoshop so the proportions are a little off... Im very surpised hardly anyone has done an asylum Joker sculpt cause only god knows when hot toys will actually release photos/specs...

1420344_10151967374459346_1193852277_n.jpg

dat face.

Troll_Face.png

love it.

1456129_10151968758654346_2060129647_n.jpg

or
1452386_10151968862754346_1351940746_n.jpg

Oh thk God, new page. All those pics of cruddy photoshoped pirate figure...

68juRmI.jpg

Deadpool+is+basically+a+anti-hero+armed+with+two+swords+and+_bcaf9d26a3eb7f2d5559fd8d67d7dd9f.gif

Wow...
Still nothing about it.
Typical HT.

Wow...
Still nothing about it.
Typical HT.

Would have been perfect if they did the reveal when origins was released.

Would have been perfect if they did the reveal when origins was released.

They are bunch of *******s.
I remember the day of the announcement.
Now I don't even care if they release it or not.

edit..
I was wondering before if they are gonna continue the line after Batman and see more characters from AC. lol but in this situation we will be lucky if they release Batman.

They are bunch of *******s.
I remember the day of the announcement.
Now I don't even care if they release it or not.

I'm curious to see them but I won't be buying them.

Wow...
Still nothing about it.
Typical HT.

They have sooooooooo much coming out, seems like every month for past 5 months i've been making 2-4 pre-orders, geeez they can slow down... anyways I didnt' even know this was on the horizon so yay!!! :panic:

Salutations, gentlemen! Good evening to you all, and sweet dreams of Howard Chan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back