Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

The new Origins look just seems more realistic.
That's why it sucks.
There's nothing new or original design wise.
There's no connection with previous better games.
It's a ****ing Christian Bale lookalike voiced in his retarded manner of acting.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

That's why it sucks.
There's nothing new or original design wise.
There's no connection with previous better games.
It's a ****ing Christian Bale lookalike voiced in his retarded manner of acting.

They are two different designs. And this is coming from someone who hated the Batman movie suit designs from the last two movies and liked the suit from the first two Arkham games. I can live without Bat-Trunks though. Why would anyone dress like that to scare somebody? Do you really miss the underwear?
I do miss the voices though. Nothing Beats Conroy and Hamil.

And this is coming from someone who hated the Batman movie suit designs from the last two movies...
And that's exactly why I bought HT and Medicom figures of that design :lol
Check your facts.

... and liked the suit from the first two Arkham games.
There's nothing wrong with liking nostalgic things from nostalgic entertaiment :dunno

How exactly? If anything it's closer to Conroy, but different strokes I guess. If we ever get Batman and Joker, I'd love Catwoman and Harley Quinn to go with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riddick, I was saying that I hated the designs from the last two movies, not you. I didn't know if you liked them. And that I liked the suit from the first two games even though I like the Origins one more. I like old school Batman too, I just like this new suit as well. I just didn't see how it looks close to the Bale suit from the last two movies.

I just spent the money I was going to use to buy this figure on Sideshow's Batman (I know it's not out yet, but still...its a lost sale).

Its pathetic we get 2 new Thors and STILL no Arkham City figures. You'd think Origins would have given them an incentive to get these out. I mean, it is BATMAN. They love BATMAN. Sure he's no Iron Man, but still, BATMAN! JOKER! What gives?!?!?

What if people want more than only two characters?

I would love for them to make all of the characters but I could only afford Batman and Joker
:(
In a perfect world we would wake up to prototype pictures of Batman, Joker, Mr.Freeze, Bane, Scarecrow, Ras, Twoface, Catwoman, Riddler, Clayface, Harley, Killer Croc, Etc..

Last edited:

Its pathetic we get 2 new Thors and STILL no Arkham City figures. You'd think Origins would have given them an incentive to get these out. I mean, it is BATMAN. They love BATMAN. Sure he's no Iron Man, but still, BATMAN! JOKER! What gives?!?!?

It's because Howard loves Marvel, he even said they'll be making even more Marvel figures this year. And Arkham City "delayed again".

Last edited:

I really hope we see these before the end of the year, but, seriously, Chan is such an A-1 nutboy that I am very skeptical of that coming to fruition. That being said, **** him. If he doesn't show them, I'll take my money elsewhere. There's a really nice TAS Batman custom coming along that would be a better representation of Conroy Bats, anyway.

It's because Howard loves Marvel, he even said they'll be making even more Marvel figures this year. And Arkham City "delayed again".

Can you give us a link? I'm really surprised this is taking even longer than the MGS line. I thought HT loved batman like they do ironman??

I wanna know more about the development process a d why it does take soo long for some figures 😡

well you can then call Howard ungrateful, since Batman series was the one that brought Hot Toys up in the Game, and ditching Batman for other series after the success, well, what kind of people do you call that?

Can you give us a link? I'm really surprised this is taking even longer than the MGS line. I thought HT loved batman like they do ironman??

I wanna know more about the development process a d why it does take soo long for some figures 😡

Its pathetic we get 2 new Thors and STILL no Arkham City figures.
We're getting figures from a fresh Disney movie and not 2 y.o. WB video game?
Big surprise indeed :monkey3

You'd think Origins would have given them an incentive to get these out.
See! Even HT don't care about ****py prequel :lol

I mean, it is BATMAN. They love BATMAN. Sure he's no Iron Man, but still, BATMAN! JOKER! What gives?!?!?
It is a video game, Chan's least favorite thing in the universe (after Star Trek).

How exactly? If anything it's closer to Conroy, but different strokes I guess.

Yeah, having played the game: It's a younger, angrier Conroy. I can totally see him calming down over the years and becoming the Batman of the other two games. Conroy still wins, but as a replacement, this guy did a really great job. Especially with how he made him sound younger and angrier in a good way, not the raspy "grrrrImabadasssss" way. Likewise with the costume, it does feel like a precursor of the later suit, which keeps the armor but makes him more mobile. It does feel movie inspired, but I'd take it over the TDKR suit any day of the week.

Hell, the entire Arkham Origins style is what I want to see for future Batman movies. Very good mix of realism with the more fantastic elements of Batman, IMO.

I wanna know more about the development process a d why it does take soo long for some figures ��

I just remember seeing the interview on One Sixth Republic.
They said they can't show them because they need approval from the licensors. He said we'll be getting three deloreans! (Instead of one with extra parts from the movies..)

OMG ITS HAPPENING!!!
NW1383279695f32.jpg

Hot Toys Disney princess line!

I can imagine Hot Toys' offices burning down and Howard having to be pulled out of the fire and he would be screaming for them to let them go so he could get his precious Iron Man prototypes out.

*Iron Man 3 figures melting in the fire*

OMG ITS HAPPENING!!!
NW1383279695f32.jpg

Hot Toys Disney princess line!

blade-wtf-o.gif

This is how i see the next HT Interview going....

Interviewer: How about an Arkham City Batman?

Howard Chan: Iron Man?

Interviewer: No ARRRRRKHAM CITY BAAAATMAN

Howard Chan: IIIIIRON MAAAAN?

Interviewer: A-R-K...

Howard Chan: I-R?

Ignore this post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back