Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

1347697510977.gif
:lol:lol:lol

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Come on HT now is the time to start showing these off :impatient:

HT's new captain harlock kind of looks like it's on a new taller/thinner body.
Maybe the same one that they'll use for AC joker.

That's something I guess.....right?:lol

GOOD MORNING GUYS :panic::panic::panic:

1392944_10151696955157344_1615380117_n.jpg

1001237_10151696958942344_1423055142_n.jpg

I figured as much, that's why I gave Chan until mid-November. I knew it was too much for his sorry *** to resist. With that being said, those actually look pretty damn cool.

Yea they do look nice.

I'm just impressed with those arms. HT should totally revisit Bane with that level of quality. Come to think of it, I want Arkham Origins Bane; make it happen, HT.:lol

Easy there... we haven't even seen Batman. :lol

It's sad how some of the most anticipated Hot Toys figures haven't even been revealed yet..

You mean Ironman?

It's sad how some of the most anticipated Hot Toys figures haven't even been revealed yet..

I have an idea how Hot Toys could make good money off these.

Release the regular Batman and Sick Joker

Afterwards release Battle Damaged Batman (darker suit with tears, faceplates with veins, Ras Al Ghul swords, various other tools)
Along with regular (Clayface) Joker with during transformation arms and legs.

A year later repaint them black and white (just like the posters) and have them be SDCC exclusives.

So Howard if you're reading this, please take notes.
And they would technically just have to make two figures (with an extra headsculpt for each)

Last edited:

At this point just switch to the Origins version, it's a better suit anyway.

I have an idea how Hot Toys could make good money off these.

Release the regular Batman and Sick Joker

Afterwards release Battle Damaged Batman (darker suit with tears, faceplates with veins, Ras Al Ghul swords, various other tools)
Along with regular (Clayface) Joker with during transformation arms and legs.

A year later repaint them black and white (just like the posters) and have them be SDCC exclusives.

So Howard if you're reading this, please take notes.
And they would technically just have to make two figures (with an extra headsculpt for each)

What if people want more than only two characters?

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

I think this suit is totally badass, batman is just waaayyyyyy too bulky for my taste.
The only thing I would want from origins is death stroke

I didn't like the Origins suit previously but after playing the game it has really grown on me. The cowl especially is awesome. I have room for both versions though HT :mad::mad::mad:

Just GTFO of here and go buy DX12 / QS001 if you don't like classic looking Batman :wave
You can even w8 for Ben Affleck version, spot on TDKOrigins.

OHCH!! I didn't think I deserved a Tyrion ***** slap. But I can totally get why people want the AC version first. It's a cool design too. The new Origins look just seems more realistic. Get it done Hot Toys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back