Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Salutations, gentlemen! Happy Iron Thursday!

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

I AM VENGEANCE! I AM THE NIGHT! I AM...

...one of those Marvel Universe lackeys that may as well have been defective Separatist Droids?:dunno

1EDDF351-92F5-46B1-B744-D683D645A11F.jpg

You know guys, with all the talent on these boards in the customs section, I bet we could get an awesome version put together, and the more buyers that were involved would push the price down...

DieThread.jpg

This thread must remain open. 4 batfan.

By the way, TGIF! Which means, "Thank God. Iron Friday!"

I feel like we are all bonding over the tragedy that has become this figure(or lack thereof). Much like the Batman Returns thread.

giphy.gif

crycage.gif

Have you seen the price for one of the Chitauri figures?
This makes me think that the Arkham Figures will be a fortune.

Chitauri Soldier > Oddly proportioned alien Batman and Cancer Joker

Chitauri Soldier > Oddly proportioned alien Batman and Cancer Joker

You've described Bale and Ledger perfectly. :goodpost: :exactly:

What do you think we'll see first:
The new Arkham game or these figures?

I was really hoping for this figure, but as more companies are jumping on this, Kotobukiya and DC Direct it's getting less likely. I am starting like DC's new offering

2981390.jpg.size-285_maxheight-285_square-true.jpg

I just wish HT could give some info on this, even to end the torment.

There never was much hope, just a fools hope :(

tumblr_mblcqmKb4w1re3c2eo2_500.gif

Happy Iron Turksday! Or should I say "Hulksday?" Well, on the other hand, Banner was in that teaser photo at the beginning of the year, so we could say that we're one step closer. Assuming these were last to be revealed that leaves only Elizabeth shaw, Ichabod Crane, The Bat, and, I believe, the Batman Armory until Joker's a reality.:lol

Plus, they're finally done with The Avengers until 2015.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back