1/6 Article: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Not sure why people keep complaining about her not being seamless. We went over this a million times with her first figure, you can't put tattoos on a rubber body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I like it. Not sure I'll buy it due to space but I want to. Joints are a bit of an issue but the shape looks like Robbie to me.

Sculpt seems to be pretty close.
01943d12edeb8c6170b4ac3de9dd2a33.jpg

4bba08e8c3930ea6144e56d340cb6c2e.jpg

8e0b794112ad055c98ca52068d650560.jpg

Beautiful sculpt, but to me she looks like a blonde Anne Hathaway in some of the pics.

Not sure why people keep complaining about her not being seamless. We went over this a million times with her first figure, you can't put tattoos on a rubber body.

Not really following any of the Harley figure threads and don't plan to get any version of her, but I'd like to hear more about why there can't be "tattoos" on a rubber body?

miketyson-storm-1-6-scale-figure-e.jpg

They managed to put tattoos on Tyson's seamless rubber arm.

I like it. Not sure I'll buy it due to space but I want to. Joints are a bit of an issue but the shape looks like Robbie to me.

Sculpt seems to be pretty close.
01943d12edeb8c6170b4ac3de9dd2a33.jpg

4bba08e8c3930ea6144e56d340cb6c2e.jpg

8e0b794112ad055c98ca52068d650560.jpg

I think the teeth shape makes all the difference...

Wow! I have zero interest in the figure but that really is a GREAT Margot Robbie sculpt!

Kind of surprised they didn't give her more of a "devious" sculpt like in that first photo.

Margot Robbie's Harley isnt going anywhere any time soon. Hot Toys will make figures of her From Gotham City Sirens, Suicide Squad 2 and the Solo Joker and Harley film. So haters get ready!!!!
Gotham City Sirens was actually canned...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I thought her nose was big at first. Now I see it's a good sculpt. Ok, I caved and preordered. Stripper Harley Yo!!!
Shake that ass, let me see what u got!!!

The sculpt is excellent, some of you are blind.
Agreed.

I do think the far edges of her exposed teeth should be tucked more into her mouth, but otherwise, a damn good sculpt, in my opinion.

Gotham City Sirens was actually canned...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Nope. It's still on. Those were rumors.

I only want the headsculpt the dress is pretty tacky ugly to me if was a checker red n black maybe ,but I'll be happy with 1st Harley version. I wish we could get some Robin figure's we can have 5 or 6 HQ before any Robins is kinda funny how this hobby world release's characters. Just wish had more in bats world then same release's.

I'm kinda shocked they have not went seamless with this release. I think a phicen body would be perfect for this one.

edited lol nice catch guys ha ha...

Last edited:

It's been done before. Zombie girl had them. Plus all the seamless bodies don't have an hourglass figure like that. Shoulders are always way wider than hips. Missed opportunity on Phicen part to crest a wide variety of body shapes, sizes, and colors.

Danoby Reviewer did on his last Harley mod video. Even though was not needed at all on her.

Ssf never disappoints.

This trash will be heavily discounted and given for free as a pack in.

Ssf never disappoints.

This trash will be heavily discounted and given for free as a pack in.

Ssc doesn't do free....

Why another release from this awful film?
This look like a barbie doll every time I see it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back