1/6 Article: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

2521989b2f19fa440cc9518bfc8d9e5a.gif

I always thought this was an interesting choice by Margot to use chain to simulate shotgun followed by some kinda convulsions....ok, not the best scene in the movie but her look is cool

The head sculpt looks to cheery and dreamy...like she is a price is right girl displaying a new car. It lacks the edgy, sexy and intimidating look of a slightly open mouth grin.

The head sculpt looks to cheery and dreamy...like she is a price is right girl displaying a new car. It lacks the edgy, sexy and intimidating look of a slightly open mouth grin.

I agree with this. I like it other than that.. If they just change it to be a bit more crazy I'd be in. I feel the same thing about the arkham joker figure as well. He lacks menace, it just comes off as a semi nice-ish smile. That was a must buy for me otherwise but that expression is not what I want on display.

They already have the crazy look though. I'd hate for them to change this sculpt and lose what we already have, which is essentially a kind of neutral smile. I think it's got enough of a hint of crazy in there for it to work?

Not really. You must be pretty ****ed up to want a toy stripper. And I say this knowin' well that 1/6 market is filled with ****ed up stuff... But with this announcement Hot Toys lost what little respect they had left.

Lighten up dude, geez. Its a toy.

They already have the crazy look though. I'd hate for them to change this sculpt and lose what we already have, which is essentially a kind of neutral smile. I think it's got enough of a hint of crazy in there for it to work?

Ah fair enough. Perhaps what I mean to say is it seems a bit too porcelain and as many others have said doll like. It would be great to get a bit of human character in there, even if it's with the same basic expression.

Bought.

Cant wait to get her take pics and show them ALL for you here, there will be so so many pics!

ANGER AND INSULTS WELCOME!

giphy.gif

I just don't see Margot Robbie here. It looks more like Lea Michele to me.

And I hope they use this type of body for a future Wonder Woman release. I just don't want to get a seamless body that will crack in a few years.

I'm just here to read all the comments roasting the headsculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what all the gripes are about. It's a $220 1/6 scale stripper pole that comes with a free figure!

Then, there's just the blatant hating trolls that come with virtually every event, topic, or product that seems to attract even the slightest attention.

There are far too many of these lurking about these days :cuckoo:

And on the subject of taking this hobby too seriously, that's kind of a double-edged sword. To some degree, we all do. So, to that I say, to the naysayers and belittlers... why so serious? And why keep coming to a thread about a figure you despise?

When we're paying in excess of £200 per figure, that is damn serious.... and totally agree about people coming in a thread about a figure they despise!

Not sure what all the gripes are about. It's a $220 1/6 scale stripper pole that comes with a free figure!
Lmao. I can see that and the headsculpt being the bigger selling points here. I'm assuming a lot will probably use a phicen body. I'll just be happy to have this one, honestly.

Hopefully there are plenty more Harley figures to come, from future films. Between Harley, Catwoman and Poison Ivy, I may have to wipe out another display for Gotham Sirens.

Luckily, the next Batman and Superman iterations (featuring a new cast) are a long way off. :lol

There are far too many of these lurking about these days :cuckoo:

When we're paying in excess of £200 per figure, that is damn serious.... and totally agree about people coming in a thread about a figure they despise!
I remember when Hot Toys were around $150 USD. And that wasn't terribly long ago either. :horror

Margot Robbie's Harley isnt going anywhere any time soon. Hot Toys will make figures of her From Gotham City Sirens, Suicide Squad 2 and the Solo Joker and Harley film. So haters get ready!!!!

I love this figure.
I also hate it.

Let me sum it up:
All those who like it - You are whiny HT fanboys!
Those who don't - You are all despicable trolls.

I know, it's only rock'n'roll. but I like it.
Yes I do.
:banana :elefant

My only interest to own the figure is because it is from a singularly weird, cringeworthy stripper/gangsta scene. The retarded dialogue, the convulsive style editing, Margot and especially Jared Leto's shameless gesticulated overacting. It really sums up the entire movie. Kind of like how you cannot help but look while driving past a accident/crash site. "Lightning in a bottle" bad. I love it!
So bad it's good.
4d9b1a6c69c72e7deb233a434f3c435b.gif

Back