1/6 Article: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

I swear I remember a bunch of people complaining that this version wasn't being made, now people are complaining because it's coming out. Keep on whining DC fanboys.
I, for one, am glad it's being made. They at least slightly improved the knee joints. That said, I do think they need to go seamless on some part of the upper body perhaps.

Stripper Pole Barbie Harley. My wife would be thrilled to see this thing on the shelf.

I'll hold out for Dr. Quinzell since they are in full out milk mode.

tumblr_on5yxnPAfE1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Damn....this is God awful. Not a hope she will ever dance her way into my collection.

Her Traditional black and red jester outfit can't be too far behind...

She looks great!
8f53c00f73b146ef42183ac5ffc766f3.jpg
8e83365aa145c17b6ca4d150b5b67c89.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 LG-H870DS 發送

I swear I remember a bunch of people complaining that this version wasn't being made, now people are complaining because it's coming out. Keep on whining DC fanboys.

All people do on here is complain.

And now the "Oh no a Barbie lol" brigade is back, as if all their other figures arent dolls anyway.

For mega Harley fans its like x-mas everyday with the way HT are treating her with figures. She must be selling gang busters to be getting so many versions.

This would prob be my purchase, just because its so left field, which I always like. I film is bad but her scenes are all good and the club scene is my fav out of the whole movie.

PLEASE Let there be the classic suit Harley! That would be much more of a hit than.....this..

Where are the tatts on her thighs?

Looks a cheap blow up doll.

About damn time. C'mon, psychiatrist version!
I'd actually be interested in that too, lol.

Is this a new body ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I don't think it is. They tweaked the thickness of the material around her knees and that looks about it.

No real interest in the figure. I am curious though if people will try to tie up her hair, or rework her hair into pony tails to see if we can get an alternative head for the standard figure. If that is a possibility i might buy the figure just to part bits out but the figure for what it is im not really interested in.

Im not disgusted HT are making it. I dont know why i would be. Thats stupid. Hot Toys are making a variation of a popular character? Thats disgusting? That word should be reserved for the 7 year wait for the 1:4 scale Predators we were promised.

Back