1/6 Article: Hot Toys 1/6th scale Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress Version)

Surprised they did this, although the HS needs work. They could have just put hair on the prison sculpt and called it a day, she has a more sinister smile in the gold dress.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well, I'm glad they're releasing this.

The recast head that is sure to pop up will look good on a TBL body and I was getting fed up of only seeing BW recasts

I can't see this being more than $209 if so I will bite my wife like it, great Christmas present

Not too impressed with the figure, but ever since SS came out, I've been saying that I'll buy the gold dress version if they ever make it. So I guess I'll have to stick to my word and buy this :lol

I really don't mind the joints. I always prefer them above rubber. The only thing that is bothering me is the teeth. They seem a tad too big in certain angles.
I might pick this up, not sure yet. :monkey3

Worst Figure・HS in a while from Hot Toys. Why so many figures of the same character for such a bad movie?

It's not for me but I'm glad it exist. And yeah it looks like a doll. Because it is a doll. They all are!

Hot Toys new business model is to make as many shelf warmers they can think of.

You don't want no beef? You don't want no beef? You don't want no beef?

Evilface is right. Instead of complaining about this figure, we should all be lobbying HT to stop producing figures from all terrible movies.

...It'd certainly cut down on the amount of Marvel figures produced! :wink1:

Personally, not sure why so many people are slagging this figure off... maybe jumping on the bandwagon as per usual!
Harley is an incredibly popular character, like Mr. J himself – it's no surprise they have both got a few figures each – I'm not going to be picking this up, but the figure is fine... I just don't get people coming on here just to be negative!

If you don't like it, you don't have to get it. Some of us will be. Harley is the star of the film and one of the few reasons to have actually even seen it, for most. The more figures she gets, the merrier.

I mean, it could have just as easily been yet another Iron Man or Batman release for pete's sake. Damned if you do and damned if you don't, I guess. Hot Toys is at least trying to give us some variety here lately and all anyone brings to the table are complaints. Waste of time this, Barbie that. Okay, got it. Great. Now, can some positivity freshen up the thread?

You don't want no beef? You don't want no beef? You don't want no beef?
ktHwCn0.gif

...It'd certainly cut down on the amount of Marvel figures produced! :wink1:
Damn.

I kind of like it. In a perfect world, we would've gotten THIS head on the original Harley figure. I would've ordered the ***** out of that. As is...not sure. She would pair nice with suicide squad Batman too, which I already have on preorder. I do like the head WAY more than Prisoner Harley though.

On second thought we are getting Margot Robbie with a stripper pole, we should all be rejoicing

I think the likeness is there, but I don't think the rooted hair looks right.

This is, what, the ninth figure from Suicide Squad? And still only two actual squad members. I'd be a lot more excited to see Boomerang or Katana or Croc.

Back