Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh please tell me what you meant
Obviously there are always "a few" that convert for every piece, but that is not what I we are meant. Seems like too many conversions happen on every piece, even ones thought to be long sold out. Apparently just part of the SS "game plan" these days.

oh I see, I don't think so though. It's just a matter of someone else's order dropping for whatever reason l and Sideshow moving on to the next in line

2016-02-07-14-26-07--1019099773.jpeg

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

My ex WL converted yesterday. Can't decide if the Ex is worth going thru the hassle of trying to sell the reg I already bought or not. :confused:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will harder to find
400ES is very low nawadays

anyway i have the Ex and i was very surprised by the size of the ceremonial Knife
way bigger than i thought
i really prefer to display her with the knife
but it's a fail if you don't have it

when you saw it you want it but when you have a reg you don't see that something is missing

A must have for all predator fans imho

and i still search a predator to display with
i hope SSC has one booked in their future release!

She is probably the only large scale Alien/Pred piece put out in the last 5 years worth having.

The masked P1 lsb is a very underrated piece imho and I would certainly add this one to the 'worth having' list.
Machiko is off the charts...what a beautifull quality piece it is!

I'm still undecided between keeping her and try to sell her, probably at loss. Overall she looks very good, the unmasked paint app is way too flat and I hate the material they used on the spear and blades. Gotta figure out if he displays well with my other few alien pieces.

The masked P1 lsb is a very underrated piece imho and I would certainly add this one to the 'worth having' list.
Machiko is off the charts...what a beautifull quality piece it is!

It is nice, but needs quite a few mods to be even in consideration for me. If I still collected LSBs I would probably get it and work on it, but I already have the Maquette EX and 1:1 SS bio(which also needs some mods to be acceptable) so I have my "masked" look covered unless CP or someone come out with a proper 1:1 bust.

The Warrior LSB was actually about right size wise, the big chap was a bit too big. I'd love to see theem make the rest of it in the form of an LSF, but I dread to think how much it would cost... And how many issues it would have given how bad the QC was on both of the LSB's.

I like the masked P1 LSB, I have plans to heavily mod mine which will no doubt change it for the better, but it actually isn't bad in person as is. But then I like the LSB's in general.

Back