Art Figures Boy Black (AF-018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
149 shipped im happy too ^^
Too bad for the skinny body tho...
Gonna upgrade my riddick custom with the gear.
Might try on a bane body just to see.

I was wrong, it's $121 :yess:
We bought three and shared the shipping cost. Got our track, the wait begins... :impatient:

Haha I was tripping balls pixel, I was thinking to myself didn't I just tell pixel in this thread yesterday that I had also seen the review and thought it looked great... Whole other thread this whole time.

via sellers in HK, few got them early i think.

does look good, nice to see the molded hands included. enjoyed Nenny's review.

looks good! body size looks pretty good to me. He's got more mass now than he did back then. But might still see what he ends up looking like on the sleeveless Thor body

Quick photos, sorry for the quality:

SAM_2602_zps6sp2seop.jpg

SAM_2600_zps9uuogyov.jpg

SAM_2601_zpsu7e8ao7s.jpg

SAM_2606_zpsol7mnx61.jpg

SAM_2610_zps2o8dskd4.jpg

SAM_2609_zps1mf7otoh.jpg

SAM_2608_zpsbewueiyx.jpg

SAM_2607_zpstlnj6ii2.jpg

_____

Bigger photos of the headsculpt:

SAM_2612_zps6p2ljy0o.jpg

SAM_2611_zpsnsoffjxl.jpg

SAM_2613_zps4mixdipk.jpg

Looks really great with the glasses on . I wish they would have supplied the cape/vail with hood he wore in chronicals of Riddick .

Great pics Riddick. I think this looks even better then the official pictures from Art Toys.

The head size is scaled down, and some of the details are not as heavy, so he appears slightly younger which is great.

I was 50/50 on this, but I'm gonna go hunt this down after work to see if I can find any in stock, and just pick one up.

Living in Hong Kong sure has its figure purchasing merits ! :yess:

Back