Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Art Books

I got really lucky and found this today at Barnes & Noble...

65916009.jpg

...it's a little beat up (which I got a discount for), but I'm just happy to have it! :woo

You lucky SOB. Congrats, man! Now find me one! :rock

EDIT: Why exactly is this book already OOP? It only came out last year. :dunno

You lucky SOB. Congrats, man! Now find me one! :rock

EDIT: Why exactly is this book already OOP? It only came out last year. :dunno
What's funny is that yesterday morning I got a cancellation email from B&N from the order I placed online for this. The Wife and I went to The Grove yesterday and went to B&N on a whim, they had (4) copies and this was the best one I could find. They gave me 10% off for the damage which is cool, but I'm still kicking myself for not getting this at $26 from Amazon.

If you really want me to get you one, let me know.

I wish the Campbell books were hardcover... would they tear and show wear over time or are they pretty sturdy?

I also thinking of getting my bf that Uncharted 2 art book - he Loves that game. He'd probably think I was crazy to spend that much $$ on it tho.. :lol

I wish the Campbell books were hardcover... would they tear and show wear over time or are they pretty sturdy?

I also thinking of getting my bf that Uncharted 2 art book - he Loves that game. He'd probably think I was crazy to spend that much $$ on it tho.. :lol

he has two hard cover books

code orange

yhst8895876466511821031.jpg

Monster Green

yhst8895876466511821031.jpg

Someone on Amazon posted that they contacted Chronicle Books and were told that the "Art of Princess and the Frog" and the "Art of Up" would be available again soon. Here's hoping. :duff

Someone on Amazon posted that they contacted Chronicle Books and were told that the "Art of Princess and the Frog" and the "Art of Up" would be available again soon. Here's hoping. :duff

That would be cool of they did, I'd like to get a more pristine copy of Princess and the Frog.

Back