Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Art Books

yeah, I got my copy a couple of weeks ago. It's a really nice coffee table book with great pics of WW art past and present by the likes of Adam Hughes, George Perez, Terry Dodson, Phil Jimenez, and other greats from WW past. This book isn't an art book per se, but more of a biography with great pics and splash pages that covers WW's history from the beginning. There's nothing new that you haven't read about WW before and the art is stuff we've seen before but it's a great WW companion for fans to have.
Also coming up is "The Essential Wonder Woman Encyclopedia" from Del Rey

here's the paperback cover
51ujvptnxqlss500.jpg

and here's the Previews exclusive hardcover
wonderwomanencyclopedia.jpg

Last edited:

yeah, I got my copy a couple of weeks ago. It's a really nice coffee table book with great pics of WW art past and present by the likes of Adam Hughes, George Perez, Terry Dodson, Phil Jimenez, and other greats from WW past. This book isn't an art book per se, but more of a biography with great pics and splash pages that covers WW's history from the beginning. There's nothing new that you haven't read about WW before and the art is stuff we've seen before but it's a great WW companion for fans to have.
Also coming up is "The Essential Wonder Woman Encyclopedia" from Del Rey

here's the paperback cover
51ujvptnxqlss500.jpg

and here's the Previews exclusive hardcover
wonderwomanencyclopedia.jpg

Thanks man :D

i ordered it off Amazon last night...cant beat 26 bucks compared to 43 at indigo\Chapters!

I also saw that paper back WW Enc. but i didn't know there was a HC? i can't see your pic its red X'd

Cool thanks dude!! the Paperback is soooo thick though, it the HC as thick? it reminds me of a friggin Trig textbook :lol

Speaking of Wonder Woman, does anyone have the Masterpiece books put out by Chronicle? They're nice but take up too much space.

I couldn't find good pics of the Superman and WW editions.

I also ordered the Art of Iron man 2 HC...along with the art of Iron man 1 TPB, finally gave up trying to find that one in a HC and not pay a fortune for it.

but it says the iron man2 isn't available for shipment until june, so i'll be getting my WW hero, icon book and the iron man 1 book first, like in a couple of days.

Back