Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Art Books

Ive got freaking load of books, at crimbo or birthday it basically what i receive.

Use to have them shelved until last year when the shelf collapse under the wait and destroyed my tv.

Favorite would be the art of Chris Foss, check out his cool starships.

Here's a few more you guys might be interested in...

The Art of Iron Man

IronMan.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/180-9761401-3872869?a=0785133305

The Art of Iron Man 2

516Li3LQZqL__SS500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1271271165&a=0785143203&sr=8-1

Tale As Old As Time: The Art and Making of Beauty and the Beast

7ea1ad1d.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1271271518&a=1423124812&sr=8-1

That's so nice of you, ill! :D
Haha...No. :nono

:D

Ive got freaking load of books, at crimbo or birthday it basically what i receive.

Use to have them shelved until last year when the shelf collapse under the wait and destroyed my tv.

Favorite would be the art of Chris Foss, check out his cool starships.
If I had my way that's all I'd want for X-Mas and B-Days, I love this stuff.

Sorry about your T.V.. :(

I'll look him up!

I really wish they would make more hardcover books like Campbell's.

They are so much nicer.

I need to catch up on some of those sketchbooks...

I really wish they would make more hardcover books like Campbell's.

They are so much nicer.
...but I agree, I like the hardcovers more.

I got quite a few last year from: Dean Yeagle, Mark Brooks, Ragnar, and Humberto Ramos. Plus AH! has his DC (bleh) covers book coming out soon.

I have a huge collection of "making of" and art books. I started with the original Art of Star Wars back in 1977. And I love the Joe Johnson sketch book. I think I copied everything in that book when I was a kid.

Another one of my favorites is The Book of ALIEN. Besides Giger's work, it features designs by Ron Cobb, Chriss Foss and Moebius. Everyone thinks of Giger when talking about ALIEN, but those guys played a big part in the look of the movie too.

Not mine, but check this out.

I have a huge collection of "making of" and art books. I started with the original Art of Star Wars back in 1977. And I love the Joe Johnson sketch book. I think I copied everything in that book when I was a kid.

Another one of my favorites is The Book of ALIEN. Besides Giger's work, it features designs by Ron Cobb, Chriss Foss and Moebius. Everyone thinks of Giger when talking about ALIEN, but those guys played a big part in the look of the movie too.

Not mine, but check this out.

i got that alien book somewhere...had it since i was 12 :lol

Awesome an Art Book Thread, hope i'm not to late to the party :D

I have a huge collection of Art Books, looking forward to spending some time in here :rock!!!

code orange still alludes me....in denial of having to pay $60 on ebay :lol
In hindsight, I wish I would've picked up a few extra copies and the F'N Chun-Li and Cammy 'Girl Fight' print. :(

He had a package deal going that year too, Code Orange, a print of your choice and the sketchbook for $50!

They actually did a reprint just a few years ago. I also have a copy of the GN put out by Heavy Metal. :lol

I did a search for it on Amazon, they have a few copies of the reprint for real cheap, might jump on one.

Heavy Metal huh? Awesome.

Why is the Art of Irom man so insanely exspensive!!! was it made in short supply? i saw that there is going to be soon or already released Paper back version that you can get on amazon for 20-30 bucks.

I realy wanted the HC ever since the movie was released but could never find it in stock, and whoever had it was selling it for over 300 bucks at the time.....what gives??

Power, about a year ago I was looking for the Iron Man HC and it was selling for that much. I did some detective work and found a book store in Florida that had it in stock for $30! I bought their last two, one for me and one for Ironfingaz, I really lucked out.

It's a beautiful book though, there's a ton of great concept art in it.

Back