Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that's off about that WW pic is her brow is too high and her lips/nose are offset too far to her left, making her face seem too small for her head. I also feel that her left forearm is placed just a tad too high up for her posture. Aside from that, though, it's extremely nice and definitely works as a prelim sketch.

I just found out that J. Scott Campbell will be at Toronto's Fan Expo. I'm very excited. Here's to hopping he might have an exclusive for it.

Wow , 1000 pages. Thats awesome
A stunning milestone, guys. Congrats to all of us participants, with a special shout to the great Ill for making it all happen. Let history record that QGF is a part of the earth shattering 1000th page!
:hi5::yess::hi5:

Ps, whoever replies to this will have the 10,000th post!!!!

10,000th post :)

Edit:

1726094-eccc_2011_selina_kyle_adam_hughes.jpg

Sorry guys, a bit late - but here is some nice artwork from https://kamillyonsiya.deviantart.com/gallery/ of the Aspen ladies:

Aspen_Splash_09_by_kamillyonsiya.jpg

Aspen_Mathews_Close_Up_by_kamillyonsiya.jpg

kiani_aspen_splash_2010_by_kamillyonsiya-d36ktl2.jpg

Aspen_and_Grace_by_kamillyonsiya.jpg

:fireworks

:banana :banana :banana

Last edited:
Awww man, I'm in SoCal for the weekend to visit family and I missed the big 10k =( I woulda had pictures of art and clowns and ponies and made it a big celebration!

Whatever, I hate you all! It's ruined!

(eh, here's some pics)
magdalena___or_why_comic_artists_are_fetishists_by_nebezial-d53rjy7.jpg

$%28KGrHqFHJFIE+GY!NBQ2BP1kj6t%29mw~~60_57.JPG

12x12_darth_talon_slc_by_hodges_art-d3dzygj.jpg

poison_ivy_by_turner_and_weems_by_eddy_swan-d31s6bj.jpg

d521678c343b633a3cf098d1d22514a7-d53jd71.jpg

To make up for the dissapointing celebratory post - I have gone back and added some art that I've just seen on StatueForum for Fathom, Soulfire etc.

Hopefully that appeases the gods of pinup art ;)

Back