Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, okay, hahahahahaha.. I'm a bit slow. :slap

So, how are we going to do this? Am I going to draw digitally just for the person who order the drawing or do I send the original artwork via post to the person who order it?

it usually goes original artwork page to the buyer, but some people do the digital files

I always do original page

it usually goes original artwork page to the buyer, but some people do the digital files

I always do original page

Ah, yes, actually I prefer original page as well.
I will ask to my local post office for shipping cost info. :)

Do you mainly work digitally? Show some work dang it! :impatient:

No, I usually color my stuff digitally, but always sketch them in pencil and scan it. It's on my online portfolio page, you can see them there! :D

Hey everyone, my first posting here. I just received the Zatanna in the mail.
158f35b0193ef56a41f92812ee486f3b-d507apo.jpg

I won her in a art contest held by Cedric Poulat AKA J-Estacado at DeviantART.

I know its not a drawing but this is the peace I won with.
tah_eht_ni_kcab_by_kelkor-d4ibyy2.jpg

I don't think this is considered Pin-up art, but I'd like to share this with you guys:

7167336253_18a4ba9b9a_b.jpg

7167336815_70bb16be60_b.jpg

7167337419_b19efc93f1_b.jpg

I drew this at work over the last couple of weeks. Mostly when I was on hold on the phone and sometimes during lunchbreaks. :lol
I drew it on one of those section sheets that are used in filefolders. (no idea how to call them in English :dunno)

I know it isn't perfect, but I pretty much drew it all from memory since I didn't really have time to find a lot of reference material at work. :lol

I don't think this is considered Pin-up art, but I'd like to share this with you guys:

I drew this at work over the last couple of weeks. Mostly when I was on hold on the phone and sometimes during lunchbreaks. :lol
I drew it on one of those section sheets that are used in filefolders. (no idea how to call them in English :dunno)

I know it isn't perfect, but I pretty much drew it all from memory since I didn't really have time to find a lot of reference material at work. :lol

Thats pretty good for working from memory. At least your boss will have something to look at when he's looking for the next file.

I was going through all the old J Scott Campbell uploads on Comic Art Fans, and if you really look at them all he has a big margin of "hit or miss" faces that he's drawn over the years.

On
g01.jpg

g02.jpg

g03.jpg

g04.jpg

g05.jpg

Off
b01.jpg

b02.jpg

b03.jpg

b04.jpg

b05.jpg