Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a few prints from WW Philly and I'd thought I would share:

0a4dd610.jpg

ed62bb29.jpg

ebe314c4.jpg

fda0e5ed.jpg

b0447958.jpg

10977960.jpg

I got this one for my daughter, she loves Black Widow:

1a986c16.jpg

I totally agree. But I would like to see good/interesting pics that would make cool commission references, which is why I don't mind seeing a few pics of real models in this thread. Cuz honestly, I could care less about random girls in their panties and bras being posted that all look exactly the same and all have the exact same facial expressions.

So, here's a good example of the kinds of pics I like. I asked for a Storm commission and asked the artist to have her posed in the rain, with a similar expression and stance as the girl in this pic:
StormPose01.jpg

This shouldn't be looked down as a generic panty flash pic, should it?

I drew Storm a similar way except there was less water.

And whats wrong with panty flash pics? :lol

Nice wall Anthos, some great stuff there!

Thanks IoE, Scott Dalrymple has a really cool style. That Red Sonja is just perfect!

Edit: sucks that he won't ship to Aus. Oh well, saves me some money I guess.

Nice wall Anthos, some great stuff there!

Thanks IoE, Scott Dalrymple has a really cool style. That Red Sonja is just perfect!

Edit: sucks that he won't ship to Aus. Oh well, saves me some money I guess.

Hey man, if this guy would ever answer his eBay messages, you just tell me what commission you want and I'll get it shipped to me and send it on straight to you :hi5:

For the record, there's absolutely nothing wrong with panty-flash pics. What *I* wanna know is what's wrong with the no-panty-flash pics.

.... wait, I can figure this one out. Don't help me... aaand, I got it. Nevermind.

I picked up a few prints from WW Philly and I'd thought I would share:

0a4dd610.jpg

ed62bb29.jpg

ebe314c4.jpg

fda0e5ed.jpg

b0447958.jpg

10977960.jpg

I got this one for my daughter, she loves Black Widow:

1a986c16.jpg

Awesome pieces ! I wish I would have known you were going ! You could have met up with gryphx and I ! :)

What size frame is that ? Seemed you got them framed really quickly !

YEAH!!!

Awesome pieces ! I wish I would have known you were going ! You could have met up with gryphx and I ! :)

What size frame is that ? Seemed you got them framed really quickly !
not pin-ups but a few sketches and my first con commission piece by Chrissie Zullo

Amber from Sucker Punch _ Emilio Lopez
20120531_223109.jpg

Harvey Tolibao - sketch book - the book itself is a work of art BEAUTIFUL!
20120603_181859.jpg

and inside sketch of Black Canary
20120603_182033.jpg

And my Sweet Pea commish:
20120603_174749.jpg

Guys, great news.. I finally made pencil works for DC.. it's a back up story on "Red Hood and the Outlaws #10-#11".. had so much fun doing it.. I'm hoping to make more drawing, wish me luck. :)

For Ink's sake, I hope he buys this Mike DeBalfo Fathom original art =)

fathom__pencils__by_squirrelshaver-d52dkgf.jpg

And a Randy Queen Dark Phoenix commission up on eBay... Looks great, but I'd rather own a Darkchylde piece from Queen
KGrHqJrcE88g9cmt7BPgckPnTB60_57-1.jpg

Back