Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys, made this recently for a local Star Wars 35th anniversary gig:

darkside.jpg

He said he was going to set up at NYCC.

I plan to go at least for one day, so I should be able to help this year for sure.

Hit me up in October for this one guys! :1-1:

Cool! :hi5:

Hello guys, made this recently for a local Star Wars 35th anniversary gig:

darkside.jpg

Niiiiice! :naughty

Are you selling any prints of this?

artgerm isn't going to SDCC this year, but he said he'll be at NYCC selling some stuff

I guess I'll have to wait then. :impatient: :D

First of all I would like to thank Darth Snoopy, Ink, jimjimmyjones, IdeaofEvil, the Doctor, hunnipot85, grphyx1, daikkenaurora, AND Incurable Collector. These are the names I noticed the most while I spent the last 5-6 days going through ALL 1005 pages and I made an account on here just to join the thread. =)

I started collecting these arts as backgrounds for my desktop and I thank everyone who posted the awesome JSC, ebas, etc stuff on here. I started collecting sexy anime wallpapers and that's how I got into this.

Thanks to this thread I know why ebas is also called ebASS!

I hope to contribute as well as collect and hopefully even start buying the actual art instead of just having it on my computer.

First contributions:

ladydeath1008.jpg

ladydeath1006.jpg

purg006.jpg

purgatori52.jpg

purgatori3600.jpg

purgatoribw.jpg

purgatorii1.jpg

returntowonderland0101a.jpg

returntowonderland0101f.jpg

chastity3001.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely interested as well.

Sure, anyone interested, just PM me with your location, and I will reply with all the info, plus the shipping cost.

Yoda looks dangerously close to losing a hand, great art!

We need to see more of your work! :impatient:

Yes, losing a hand, he will..
Aye aye, will try to make more work. ;)

Back