Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chavez:

catbat2_by_mariochavez.jpg

Dejah_1_by_mariochavez.jpg

Catwoman looks like a skank. lol :lol

I need some help identifiying this piece/who the artist is/where can I get a print??
I've tried googling 'Jim Shin' with no luck. I adore this print so can anybody help me...??

WW_July4.jpg

I need some help identifiying this piece/who the artist is/where can I get a print??
I've tried googling 'Jim Shin' with no luck. I adore this print so can anybody help me...??

Jim Silke, dont know where to get the print from, try ebay.

WW_July4.jpg
That's Jim Silke, I'd know his work anywhere.

You can try contacting him on his website.

https://jimsilke.com/

how much were they? On the bay, with the book, they run close to $200 regularly right now :thud:
I was told one was $80 and the other $120, don't quote me on that though.

I've posted twice asking where you were at during SDCC and I got no response. :monkey2

I looked everywhere, it was like you were in stealth mode or something. You weren't the only one I couldn't find though, that place is HUGE.

Oh sorry dude! This thread moves so fast I must've missed your posts.

I was mostly either upstairs doing portfolios reviews, at either the Hasbro or the Mattel booths or chilling with whom I was exhibiting with SQP.
I missed out on loads this year being upstairs pretty much all day.
Next year will be more fun and less work orientated.

Back