Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michah ???, what's his last name?

He's got some great stuff!

Ummmmm, hold on, let me go back to my archives :lol

EDIT: ok don't remember his full name but hes Sonofdavinci on Deviant art, he was at SDCC this year and was selling a sketch book

Next DAMN year i am going to SDCC even if i have to walk there!!!!

I like this first one :D

Ms__Marvel_by_AlexGarner.jpg

Ms__Marvel_Sketch_by_AlexGarner.jpg

Fairchild_by_AlexGarner.jpg

Black_Queen_by_AlexGarner.jpg

White_Queen_by_AlexGarner.jpg

Wonder_Woman_No__601_by_AlexGarner.jpg

Comic_Box_Cover___Rejected_by_AlexGarner.jpg

Alright, ive posted enough for today :D

Power thats some cool stuff. Really love that Iron Man one. Who did that I'd like to see if I could get one.

Yeah, if you can get to SDCC. Its great for many reasons. The last couple years I've made a real goal of walking through artist alley and seeing all the great work. Even the stuff I'm not gonna get or interested in I admire the talent it takes. Makes me so jealous they can do stuff like that.

Man, the last two pages are flippen awesome.

Ebas has got his **** down something fierce and those last few from Power's posts are really cool.

Power thats some cool stuff. Really love that Iron Man one. Who did that I'd like to see if I could get one.

Yeah, if you can get to SDCC. Its great for many reasons. The last couple years I've made a real goal of walking through artist alley and seeing all the great work. Even the stuff I'm not gonna get or interested in I admire the talent it takes. Makes me so jealous they can do stuff like that.

Hey man,

The artist is Alex garner.

I would love to go to sdcc and check out all the all-star artists cause we only get a select few known artist here at the Toronto con. I myself draw and even graduated from an animation program and and am still amazed at what some people can do, but in the end computers were paying the bills better then art was.

Anyway I would love to walk down that artist alley in sdcc

Man, the last two pages are flippen awesome.

Ebas has got his **** down something fierce and those last few from Power's posts are really cool.

Yeah I kinda went a little post crazy today, I was a little bored at work so..... Hope you guys enjoy it :wave

Yeah I kinda went a little post crazy today, I was a little bored at work so..... Hope you guys enjoy it :wave

Cheers man :duff Great posts!

Looks like I'll miss out on those JSC prints if they go up this week, well the ones everybody wants. Off to Thailand - which will be awesome! Go easy on the ordering lads & leave a few leftovers for me.

Looks like I'll miss out on those JSC prints if they go up this week, well the ones everybody wants. Off to Thailand - which will be awesome! Go easy on the ordering lads & leave a few leftovers for me.

Thailand huh? Mind if I ask why your headed there? In any case have a great trip and stay safe :duff

Thailand huh? Mind if I ask why your headed there? In any case have a great trip and stay safe :duff

My little sister's having her wedding there (phuket).

I should be able to get on the net at the hotel, but I don't really want to. Want to leave the internet at home for the ten days. Drinking & laying in the sun will be my main focus, along with a few other activities.:wink1: :lol

hello everybody,

popping my sideshow cherry....i ran into Israel at the SDCC this yr and he told me about this thread...and i thought i should introduce myself....

my name is eric and i go by eBas as some ppl may know....

wanted to say hi to everyone is has supported me and also......

I LOVE ASS!!!

go ass!!

hello everybody,

popping my sideshow cherry....i ran into Israel at the SDCC this yr and he told me about this thread...and i thought i should introduce myself....

I LOVE ASS!!!

go ass!!

:rock :rock :rock :lol

:welcome1: eBas! :yess:

Love your artwork!

hello everybody,

I LOVE ASS!!!

go ass!!

What up Eric?! Glad to see you here. Many fans. When are you coming back to the Phoenix area? I picked up a couple of prints off you at the Phoenix con.

Israel is the person who started this thread and got many of us hooked.

Ummmmm. Ok:hi5:
You said it! :yess:

I know I enjoyed it! :rock

Have a great trip man!

hello everybody,

I LOVE ASS!!!

go ass!!
Hey Eric,

Glad to see you made it! :rock

I, as well as many others here love the ass too!! :hi5:

Israel aka The ill Jedi

P.S. The one in your avatar looks like you drew it with tender loving care. :D

Hey man,

The artist is Alex garner.

I would love to go to sdcc and check out all the all-star artists cause we only get a select few known artist here at the Toronto con. I myself draw and even graduated from an animation program and and am still amazed at what some people can do, but in the end computers were paying the bills better then art was.

Anyway I would love to walk down that artist alley in sdcc

I will have to check him out. Some very nice work!

Its cool and I think you'd enjoy it. Heck I'd say hit me up and we could walk around the place together.

Back