Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drool

adam_hughes_sdcc_2010_1.jpg

italia1
[/URL][/IMG]

Someone payed $3000 for that.:peace

Its very nice but not $3000 worth.:dunno

Oh sorry dude! This thread moves so fast I must've missed your posts.

I was mostly either upstairs doing portfolios reviews, at either the Hasbro or the Mattel booths or chilling with whom I was exhibiting with SQP.
I missed out on loads this year being upstairs pretty much all day.
Next year will be more fun and less work orientated.

He replied! :woo :D

Damnit, I meant to go by SQP, 'cause I like their naughty books, bu I never did make it! At least you were busy and I didn't miss you cause of my stupidness! Next year we grab a beer together, yeah?

Did you not go to the Freaks Party?

He replied! :woo :D

Damnit, I meant to go by SQP, 'cause I like their naughty books, bu I never did make it! At least you were busy and I didn't miss you cause of my stupidness! Next year we grab a beer together, yeah?

Did you not go to the Freaks Party?

The Freaks party was on the same night as the He-man.org party and I had to be there hosting that!
Next year I definitely wanna hang with my fellow freaks!! :hi5:

Edit!
My girlfriend just asked me how come I don't command 3k for my sketches?!!!

The Freaks party was on the same night as the He-man.org party and I had to be there hosting that!

Edit!
I hope we get to hang next year, I think Daikken is going too. Would be cool if we can get the crew that posts in this thread together!

As for $3,000 for your sketches, dunno. I wish I could get paid that much in one shot for anything! :(

Edit!

Just do an ebay auction for a con sketch of our choice,i'll put a bid in!:hi5:

I was at the .org party and let's just say when I asked Eamon about the Freaks party he was more than obliged to state why he really didn't want to go lol

Nothing like digging around in grampas medicine cabinet to get peoples tongues a bit looser :duff

Just do an ebay auction for a con sketch of our choice,i'll put a bid in!:hi5:

Hey thanks dude!! :hi5:

I think my girl was just trying to get a rise out of me. :)
There's ain't many artists who command than kind money for a sketch!

But those who think drawing woman can't make you a millionaire should think again.

Back