Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eamon, your Witchblade and Aspen are stunning!! :clap

Thanks man! I gotta few more on the brew so will post them when done.

Here's a private commission I'm currently colouring in exchange for a Hot Toy!

Black-Cat-commline.jpg

After Striprease poster.

Can't wait to see those and the finished Black Cat!! :rock

Can you PM me with info regarding your commissions, please?

Any update on the Red Sonja you said you were working on?

Not sure I'll ever colour in the Top Cow girls as they weren't for anybody but Black cat will be coloured (in a different way than usual).

PM sent!

My JSC prints were delivered in hawaii yesterday. i'll get to see them tomorrow! cant wait! :rock

Received my Campbell prints today. :chew

I'm surprised at how much I like the Cinderella one. The colors are great.

Is this a good portfolio to pick up? - https://www.amazon.com/Itoya-Profol...7?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1260829127&sr=8-7
Congrats to you and Nash, I received mine the other day as well, they are gorgeous! I also got matching numbers for all three Fairy Tale prints I got!

I recommend getting a Spiral Bound Portfolio, they have more room on the edges, will lay flat when flipping thru it and you can always add more pages. I don't like the ones that are bound to the edge, cause they bend the prints when the portfolio is open.

Congrats to you and Nash, I received mine the other day as well, they are gorgeous! I also got matching numbers for all three Fairy Tale prints I got!

I recommend getting a Spiral Bound Portfolio, they have more room on the edges, will lay flat when flipping thru it and you can always add more pages. I don't like the ones that are bound to the edge, cause they bend the prints when the portfolio is open.

despite being shipped 9 days ago, still no prints, getting worried now

the doctor....did you get your prints yet?

Back