Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely not the end of the world or a 'panties in a bunch' thing.... JSC asked for our opinions and im taking a stand for what I feel should be done...or in this case, shouldnt be done.

I'll still be buying JSCs work even if im not happy with this practice of making more prints after the fact.

No offense to Ill since im sure he paid a sizable amount for his Red Sonja LE print, but if JSC is making more fairy tale ones, he should make more red sonja ones and keep them the same as the first run. why make those different in size or appearance instead of just altering the embossing like he's going to do with the fairy tale ones.

Ive also missed my fair share of things that I dont and cant have at the moment. many michael turner batman and superman prints that go for crazy money now.

It's definitely not the end of the world or a 'panties in a bunch' thing.... JSC asked for our opinions and im taking a stand for what I feel should be done...or in this case, shouldnt be done.

I'll still be buying JSCs work even if im not happy with this practice of making more prints after the fact.

No offense to Ill since im sure he paid a sizable amount for his Red Sonja LE print, but if JSC is making more fairy tale ones, he should make more red sonja ones and keep them the same as the first run. why make those different in size or appearance instead of just altering the embossing like he's going to do with the fairy tale ones.

Ive also missed my fair share of things that I dont and cant have at the moment. many michael turner batman and superman prints that go for crazy money now.

just to make it clear i'm not trying to argue with anyone, i was just giving my opinion (yes i realize that it's not the norm opinion on this board). I'm not trying to make fun of anyone or be a jerk or whatever (it's hard not being a jerk when you shatter dreams for a living) but i'm one of the few who think that anyone who wants something should get it.

you asked yesterday if i think that Sideshow should produce more Doom PF's and my answer is.......yes, mainly because i would like one and don't want to pay the crazy rates that he goes for now. Am i upset or carry on that i can't get him, no, but i would mind if more were made.

let's get back to what this thread is really about.

WonderWoman3.jpg

just to make it clear i'm not trying to argue with anyone, i was just giving my opinion (yes i realize that it's not the norm opinion on this board). I'm not trying to make fun of anyone or be a jerk or whatever (it's hard not being a jerk when you shatter dreams for a living) but i'm one of the few who think that anyone who wants something should get it.

you asked yesterday if i think that Sideshow should produce more Doom PF's and my answer is.......yes, mainly because i would like one and don't want to pay the crazy rates that he goes for now. Am i upset or carry on that i can't get him, no, but i would mind if more were made.

i agree,children in third world countries should get all they can eat but do they get what we consider a god given right?

i agree,children in third world countries should get all they can eat but do they get what we consider a god given right?

no and unless you're doing something about it yourself you can't really say anything about it. I guess i should've specified that i was talking about collecting....my bad.

Back