Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's sweet, Ill, that you got matching numbers. I picked up six and didn't get any matching numbers, but I can't complain. I'm just really glad I got them. Thanks Karma for posting when the site went live, and I'm sure you'll get your prints soon.

Any specific spiral bound portfolio that you can recommend, Ill?

Francis Manapul...

Women_of_Marvel_by_manapul.jpg

Woder_Woman_by_manapul.jpg

Wonder_Women_by_manapul.jpg

this is getting tattoo'd on my left side of my ribs...

Wonder_Woman_32.jpg

this will be on my right...

WONDER_WOMAN_28.jpg

despite being shipped 9 days ago, still no prints, getting worried now
Shoot 'em an email.

That's sweet, Ill, that you got matching numbers. I picked up six and didn't get any matching numbers, but I can't complain. I'm just really glad I got them. Thanks Karma for posting when the site went live, and I'm sure you'll get your prints soon.

Any specific spiral bound portfolio that you can recommend, Ill?
Here you go dawg/bro/homie! :D

https://www.dickblick.com/products/itoya-art-profolio-multi-ring-refillable-binder/#description

I really like the bound Itoya portfolio. 24 sheets equals 48 prints. Cost is less than $30 for the 13x19. I had the spiral but you have to be careful when turning the pages where as bound book is simple.

Not sure if this link will work, copied from iPhone

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/ref=mp_s_a_7?qid=1260857285&a=B00009R8XB&sr=8-7
I have a smaller bound one, I really don't like the way the pages/prints are bent at the edge. I always carefully turn the pages on my spiral portfolio and as I turn the pages they lay flat.

Is it an itoya one Ill? I just looked at my 11x17 and 13x19 and bending is minimal. It is a tight fit so have to be careful when loading them, but I really like that I can be laying on couch and still flip through pages like an oversized book and not have to lay the portfolio on a flat surface to look at them.

Is it an itoya one Ill? I just looked at my 11x17 and 13x19 and bending is minimal. It is a tight fit so have to be careful when loading them, but I really like that I can be laying on couch and still flip through pages like an oversized book and not have to lay the portfolio on a flat surface to look at them.
It is an Itoya. That's another thing I don't like about them, the tight fit; I tried to fit a print the size of the portfolio and it didn't fit. The spiral sheets say they are 13" X 19", but are slightly bigger, giving them more than enough room to slide in without damaging them.

despite being shipped 9 days ago, still no prints, getting worried now

the doctor....did you get your prints yet?

not yet karma but the prints have left the usa and parcelforce have it on their system as incoming so its just a matterf of time now.

:banana

These aren't artwork but their reproductions of art by Gil Elvgren done with actual models, so I thought I would post them. I know you'll appreciate them Ill. :D

Pinup79.jpg

Pinup94.jpg

Pinup77.jpg

Pinup64.jpg

Pinup114.jpg

Pinup111.jpg

Pinup103.jpg

Pinup105.jpg

Back