Arnold Schwarzenegger/Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
First off I'd like to say im a huge fan of his,he "IS" the action man!
I love all of his films but obviously the Terminator films are his best....I also really like Kindergarten cop:D

Any way who else here are huge fans of his?.I thought the Terminator figures were coming out this year,have they been delayed?:rolleyes:
I carn't wait to collect the Terminator 12inch figures,I want another Sarah Conner(with hair down) and a John Conner and a Kyle Reese and a TX(hot:monkey5 )

Have we got much of a chance in getting John Conner?I mean the young Furlong Conner.

Matty

I'd say pretty much every freak here likes him.

T800 and T1000 are trying to break the record. They prolly wont get released till feb, 1 year after we preorded them during toy fair lol.

Furlong is a washed up junkie. And for some reason won't give out his license to he can buy more junkie stuff. Doesn't matter, I don't need him. Just give me battle damage Terminator with mini gun and grenade launcher and a biker cop T1000.

I made my own custom first movie Terminator a year or so ago.
He is posted at my website on the ARNOLD page.
Page is here: https://figuremasterles.tripod.com/id29.html
Both Arnold figures shown on that page I no longer own, but I hope to remake the Terminator for myself next year sometime.

Love the first one especially. I have the SS set of the T2 T-800 and Sarah ordered. Hope to custom a first movie Reese and Sarah soon.
Love old Ah-Nuld! Nobody does it better!

I couldn't find a thread about the newly announced T-800 life size busts that are about to be released by SSC. Am I the only one anticipating this?
Sideshow sure has some great Terminator stuff, (I ordered all 12" so far), but the endo's either didn't really appeal to me (the PF), or are to pricey for me (1/2 scale and the 1/1).
What I really always wanted to have, was a 1/1 endo skull (Toynami??), but they are either sold out, or way overpriced (up to 700 euro/$900!!). And I never really liked the base. So, Sideshow's 1/1 busts are my next best shot I guess. It'll depend on the price, which I belive to be in the 1/1 Alien warrior bust price range (had to cancel that too because to much $$$...).
Can't wait to get a closer look at the Endo busts, and know about the price. Hope they're affordable!!

Indeed, who doesn't love Arnold, I already have his sixth scale black Harley Fatboy r/c waiting for him, gonna look very :cool: ... :D

"I'M A COP YOU IDIOT"

"I'M DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBO"

hahha I loved him as the kindergarden cop.... way better then the terminators.... though my dad is a huge fan of arnie's...especially in the terminator films.....

I also liked him in conan...

Figuremaster Les/
Great work on that Arnie custom,looks very well done.

I have ordered the T 1000 and Sarah Connor,but im most excited about her!
Shame abut Furlong...:rolleyes:

I really like the endo pf's I really want them,but there too pricey well maybe I could get it for my bday in March!

I wonder if Sideshow would do a good endo in 12inch form,I'd love that...Do you think they would?
Necas looks quite a good.

I'm a fan of both Terminator 1 & 2 and I'm eagerly waiting for the T-800 and T-1000 but because of the holidays, I'm kinda glad they're delayed.
I'm not so much of a fan of Furlong, but I would buy one if Sideshow made him none the less.
A Sarah Conner with her hair down would be interesting, I'd buy one. As for Kyle Reese, I'd buy a couple only if his head sculpt was unmistakably Michael Biehn. Hot Toys's Reese doesn't look enough like him even though the figure looks amazing.

Maybe the new license on Christmas is Terminator 1, that way Sideshow can release Hot Toys's Endo without problem.

Dude, Arnold was my hero when I was a kid. I loved every film he ever appeared in, well... besides Hercules in New York and Batman & Robin. But even the bad ones were decent because of him. And not for the acting so much as the charisma and presence.

One day I really want to make a Conan Arnold in his black and white stealth look from the film, when he infiltrated Thulsa Doom's Mountain. I loved that!! If only I could find a decent body, I'd make it today! :lol

And I cannot forget Terminator, especially Part 1...

"Sarah Connor?"

"Yes?"

BAM!!!

DarkArtist81 said:
One day I really want to make a Conan Arnold in his black and white stealth look from the film, when he infiltrated Thulsa Doom's Mountain. I loved that!! If only I could find a decent body, I'd make it today! :lol

Hells yeah dude! That would be an awesome figure... I f'n love the original Conan movie!!!

screamingmetal said:
As for Kyle Reese, I'd buy a couple only if his head sculpt was unmistakably Michael Biehn. Hot Toys's Reese doesn't look enough like him even though the figure looks amazing.

Pretty much agree with ya there sm, although the HT Reese/Biehn Sculpt is better than the Aliens Hicks (which I had repainted by Figuremaster Les...)

Still, all in all, pretty happy with the HT Reese, great figure...

DSC01906.jpg

Awesome..... I know I can take one of the Frontline heads and add hair to make the Conan head... But the body... That's the trick... Maybe I could sculpt some on top of an existing body to give it the necessary bulk? Anybody have any ideas?

Conan2.jpg

And I love that HT Kyle.... The costume alone is worth it.

DarkArtist81 said:

It is Josh, the outfit is sick and those leg guards are "real leatha"

plus, it comes with a great gas mask (appropriate for T2 Sarah less the yellow canister but is very close to film-accurate)

and, and... it comes with an endo arm... but the jacket is insane, I'll try to post another shot of it, hang on... here ya go
DSC01909.jpg

Here's one more... I totally dig this guy...

DSC019072.jpg

Last edited:
DarkArtist81 said:
Awesome..... I know I can take one of the Frontline heads and add hair to make the Conan head... But the body... That's the trick... Maybe I could sculpt some on top of an existing body to give it the necessary bulk? Anybody have any ideas?

Conan2.jpg

Josh what about the HT Rambo muscle body? Would make a great body for Conan although I'm not sure how well the paint would adhere to the rubber body.

DarkArtist81 said:
Awesome..... I know I can take one of the Frontline heads and add hair to make the Conan head... But the body... That's the trick... Maybe I could sculpt some on top of an existing body to give it the necessary bulk?

That is what I've been working on for the past few months from various figures and sculpting material. The right shoulder is a booger to get right.

EVILFACE said:
That is what I've been working on for the past few months from various figures and sculpting material. The right shoulder is a booger to get right.

Yeah, totally true... Hard to get any poseability with bulky shoulders on a figure. The HT one wouldn't really work as it is more lean and ripped and not stacked like Arnold was. And the paint probably wouldn't work....

Oh and I agree with you as well Slade, we need a Dutch and Matrix!! Classic Arnold.

Paul... that Jacket is worth the price of the figure almost, just masterfully crafted. The leather boot covers are nice too... Just an all around great figure from HT... If only the sculpt were a little more accurate it would be perfect. But still a serviceable Kyle Reese... Wish I had one. :lol

Back