Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is Conan any good? I've never seen it

Darren, Conan is very good!
I mean that in all seriousness (is that a word?).

The story is very good, most of the acting is solid (I mean, what better role could there be for Ahnuld?), the music and cinematography are great, the special effects and action excellent (no CGI!). It's a really good movie.

The first film is excellent DESPITE Ahnuld and Sandahl Bergman's acting. The music, the script and the action make it one of the more entertaining fantasy movies of the 80s. Right up there with THE SWORD & THE SORCEROR.

I never knew there was a TV series! If the second movie was any indication I'm sure its a masterwork of modern television.

And seriously Darren... do yourself a favor and watch Conan the Barbarian (not Destroyer). It is one of my all time favorites and is an excellent movie :rock

I never knew there was a TV series! If the second movie was any indication I'm sure its a masterwork of modern television.

And seriously Darren... do yourself a favor and watch Conan the Barbarian (not Destroyer). It is one of my all time favorites and is an excellent movie :rock
hell yeah! 1st Conan movie was the shiz! still wish they'd have made the James Earl Jones villian be Thoth Amon (actual Conan Villian) rather than Thulsa Doom, who was a Kull villian.

The music from Conan (score) is also a classic.

Great movie, one of my favorites for sure.

2wr1z5e.jpg

The music from Conan (score) is also a classic.

Great movie, one of my favorites for sure.

agreed,

I have soundtracks of both movies and Basil Poledouris did a great job with London Symphony Orchestra.

Some songs such as like Anvil of Crom and Riddle of Steel riders of Doom are probably the best movie songs and I think I will listen them until the day I die.

agreed,

I have soundtracks of both movies and Basil Poledouris did a great job with London Symphony Orchestra.

Some songs such as like Anvil of Crom and Riddle of Steel riders of Doom are probably the best movie songs and I think I will listen them until the day I die.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock to bad he died:monkey2

Thanks fellas, I'll make an effort to check it out in the coming months when I get some time. I used to see all Arnie films as soon as they came out when I was younger... loved them, but this is one I ever saw.

But if you're saying the action, script, cinematography and music (I do love me some good movie scores :D) are all good... then it'll be worth it for that alone.

thanks ;)

Back