Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular, Camo version, and Pit version.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 GOD!!!! or... CROM!!!!!! if they make this 3 i will die!!!!!!!!! Just the fact that they actually have the License makes me so happy beyond believe!!!!!! This to me is the Best thing from SDCC!!!!!! Love you SSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Sideshow has been working for years to get this license.

And yes, the first Conan is still the best sword and sorcery film ever. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the actual collectibles -- I actually voted for this property in last week's poll.

I know Sideshow has been working for years to get this license.

And yes, the first Conan is still the best sword and sorcery film ever. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the actual collectibles -- I actually voted for this property in last week's poll.

Me to!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Having never gotten the Kurgan figure I always wanted from SS hurt, but let me tell, just the prospect of owning a PF Conan makes me feel better, much better!!

I want it to look like this.
10102058A_Arnold_Schwarzenegger_Conan_the_Barbarian_Posters.jpg

I'm sure that will be the pose... no other is more iconic from the film. Now if they would just make some 1/6 I'd be on a mountain top communing with Crom!!!

Thulsa Doom, Thulsa Doom, Thulsa Doom!!!

in the same vein as Doom on his throne.
.. with at least one voluptuous woman sprawled out by him (Id pay the extra $$$)
Conan.8.10.06.jpg

You know what I find hilarious about this thread. If these pics being posted were of anybody but Arnold dressed like that, we would all be saying how gay this thread is.:lol

You know what I find hilarious about this thread. If these pics being posted were of anybody but Arnold dressed like that, we would all be saying how gay this thread is.:lol

:lol :lol :lol

You may be right there, but nothin gay about Conan.

Unless of course you're Bodie, then its VERY gay.

Betcha the exclusive is the full or broken hilt of the Father's sword. That would be kickass!!!

:lol thats kind of why I dont really care for this pose.... :monkey3
10102058A_Arnold_Schwarzenegger_Conan_the_Barbarian_Posters.jpg

Back