Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered this as well, I'm expecting it probably at the end of the week. This could be one of the last statues in this line.

Any word on this? I haven't received any notifications....

I haven't received anything yet, my order page on gamestop doesn't have a tracking number. My CC shows a pending payment, but has not offically charged me yet?

I doubt I will be getting mine as well. I just called and I think they messed mine up. I can't stand GameStop!!!

What!!!! That's crap. What happened?

OK, really short version....

Pre-ordered both bats and CW in September.

CW shows up in Nov missing a finger. Get return label and send her back in December.

Back and forth with GS; with them claiming they never received her. By the time they admit they did, no replacements available.:gah:

I request a refund... they refund $0.40.:slap Back and forth with GS and PayPal. GS says they refunded 140 something, PP says 0.40.

Meanwhile I buy CW for $180 on ebay. :mad:

Call GS today and they tell me something is wrong with my order.

Finally get PP involved. PayPal calls GS, then me. Turns out instead of refunding me, GS credited me towards bats, leaving only 0.40 difference, hence the refund (not sure what sort of math they are using, and not sure why no one at GS, since early December, could simply explain this to me :lecture).

So, 3 way call with GS and PayPal. GS assures me I will get the bats statue, and not be charged. PP assures me if I don't get the statue, they will get me a refund.

GameStop absolutely SUCKS! I'll give DC an earful at their booth at SDCC 2015 for using them for exclusives!! :lol

Okay,

After spending an Hour and 10 minutes on hold waiting to talk to a Gamestop CSR I finally get one on the line and he tells me that the Batman Color Variants are on Back Order because the shipment has not yet hit the warehouse.

That's right, they charged everyone without having the product. I was then told the shipment should arrive next week and then ship out. I told the CSR thank you for being helpful but I will give Gamestop 2 weeks to ship me my statue, and if I don't have it by then I'll be calling back and my attitude won't be "happy".

Bunch of jackwagons.

Okay,

After spending an Hour and 10 minutes on hold waiting to talk to a Gamestop CSR I finally get one on the line and he tells me that the Batman Color Variants are on Back Order because the shipment has not yet hit the warehouse.

That's right, they charged everyone without having the product. I was then told the shipment should arrive next week and then ship out. I told the CSR thank you for being helpful but I will give Gamestop 2 weeks to ship me my statue, and if I don't have it by then I'll be calling back and my attitude won't be "happy".

Bunch of jackwagons.

Silver lining = at least you have some clue that you will actually be getting the statue at some point :lol

As a former employee to them, they are LITERALLY the most moronic bunch of ****ing *******s.

They do that ****, all the time, and it's annoying. Hope you guys get it solved. Those are awesome pieces, unfortunately it had to have exclusives by the most idiotic company.

As a former employee to them, they are LITERALLY the most moronic bunch of ****ing *******s.

They do that ****, all the time, and it's annoying. Hope you guys get it solved. Those are awesome pieces, unfortunately it had to have exclusives by the most idiotic company.

:lol... that's comforting!

OK, really short version....

Pre-ordered both bats and CW in September.

CW shows up in Nov missing a finger. Get return label and send her back in December.

Back and forth with GS; with them claiming they never received her. By the time they admit they did, no replacements available.:gah:

I request a refund... they refund $0.40.:slap Back and forth with GS and PayPal. GS says they refunded 140 something, PP says 0.40.

Meanwhile I buy CW for $180 on ebay. :mad:

Call GS today and they tell me something is wrong with my order.

Finally get PP involved. PayPal calls GS, then me. Turns out instead of refunding me, GS credited me towards bats, leaving only 0.40 difference, hence the refund (not sure what sort of math they are using, and not sure why no one at GS, since early December, could simply explain this to me :lecture).

So, 3 way call with GS and PayPal. GS assures me I will get the bats statue, and not be charged. PP assures me if I don't get the statue, they will get me a refund.

GameStop absolutely SUCKS! I'll give DC an earful at their booth at SDCC 2015 for using them for exclusives!! :lol

Please say something for me too, I really can't stand GameStop, I knew I wasn't the only one, lol. I think that is poor business practice to not refund the money for an item and instead just place it towards another preorder, that just doesn't sound right. I hope this works out for everybody, but I'm not holding my breath.

Ask DC too if they are canceling this line, it seems like it's already canceled by the lack of announcements lately.

Just got my shipping notice on the GameStop Batman Variant, but my tracking number was the same for my Catwoman statue?

Back