Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No email here :(

BTW with CW they didn't send a tracking number. The email stated that USPS shipments don't have tracking numbers sent to the customer...

Mine corrected this morning and is expected delivery this Thursday.

I suppose I can try calling this morning, but I doubt they'll be able to help unless I speak to a manager, and this is not how I want to spend the final few hours of my vacation :D

As if you guys didn't have enough to deal with with Gamestop's CS, now you have to deal with the same broken cape issue as the b&w release. You would think DC Collectibles would have learned they need to change the packaging with this piece but obviously they haven't.

Good luck getting a replacement. .. I should have kept my 9 fingered CW and saved myself the cs headache.

well after 3 phone calls (1 to the Canadian site and 2 to the American site) they are issuing me a refund and I get to keep the broken statue.

A win for me I guess, as it is a clean break and shouldn't be too difficult to repair.

That's what I was afraid of, you would think they would learn from their past mistakes with this statue.

As if you guys didn't have enough to deal with with Gamestop's CS, now you have to deal with the same broken cape issue as the b&w release. You would think DC Collectibles would have learned they need to change the packaging with this piece but obviously they haven't.
The broken cape issue has been yhe same since the Jim Lee Full size Batman, tons of those and even the original mini statue had broken capes and DC still hasn't figured out how to pack them.

Arkham Knight Batman to be released next week, could be the last in these statues. I'm not super excited about the pose or his eyes, but the suit looks great in the pictures up to this point.

Arkham Knight Batman to be released next week, could be the last in these statues. I'm not super excited about the pose or his eyes, but the suit looks great in the pictures up to this point.
A damn shame if the line ends with that piece. So many other great characters are getting left on the table.

The Arkham Knight Bats statue is color though... I wouldn't consider it as part of the monochromatic Arkham line....

:lol... I just got an email... GameStop refunded me $0.03 through paypal. No, that is not a typo :D

Back on the 3 way call with paypal and GS . Ugh!

GS swears up and down it will ship today. :pray:

Care to place wagers? :lol

Here's hoping it ships today for you and arrives in pristine shape. A buddy of mine on IG has already posted his and it looks great and he is very happy with it.

Okay So here we go. Weird for me getting a limited statue that isn't numbered, but hey, who the hell cares. He's a little bigger than i thought he'd be but I hadn't seen the original in hand, which was great opening him and seeing he wasn't some tiny piece I'd just bought for over $100. Paint seems pretty perfect, which for a DC piece is unusual. Overall he's pretty amazing and I love all the detail in the sculpted armor plates.
And here's the pics, as promised.
BatArmor1 SM.jpg
BatArmor5 SM.jpg
BatArmor7 SM.jpg
BatArmor2 SM.jpg
BatArmor3 SM.jpg
BatArmor9 SM.jpg
BatArmor4 SM.jpg
BatArmor8 SM.jpg
BatArmor6 SM.jpg

Back