Statue Arkham City Batman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping Confirmation : Game Stop!!!

I may need to douse the torches and put down the pitchforks.

:yess:

Just checked the tracking number and they kept their promise of overnight shipping. So tomorrow is judgement day!

While I anxiously wait for bats, here's a sneak pic of what my brother is doing for me.... still a WIP but wow, will it round out the colored variants nicely!!

16546752970_364bfab06b_h.jpg

16111863434_174fe308a4_h.jpg

And of course the cape is broken :gah:

Man I'm sorry, you went through a lot of crap over this piece. I'd call them and try to get a refund first. Sorry!

PS mine is stuck on the UPS truck since yesterday because of bad weather. Probably won't be till Monday now.

Man I'm sorry, you went through a lot of crap over this piece. I'd call them and try to get a refund first. Sorry!

PS mine is stuck on the UPS truck since yesterday because of bad weather. Probably won't be till Monday now.

Thanks, and good luck! I really hope the extra travel time for yours doesn't end with the same breakage.

It's a shame, because it's a stunning piece otherwise!

16117460323_e067f8f47a_b.jpg

Thanks, and good luck! I really hope the extra travel time for yours doesn't end with the same breakage.

It's a shame, because it's a stunning piece otherwise!

16117460323_e067f8f47a_b.jpg

Damn! Sorry to see it arrived damaged. Hopefully your bro can make it look as good as new.

Man, DC needs t do a Color Variant Joker, I'd buy that!

My thoughts exactly! I thought it was so strange they didn't, so I just asked my brother to make one for me. I can't wait to see it finished.... obviously still the face, flower, pinstripes, shirt buttons, gold chain, and a few other things have to be done. This will be the centerpiece to my color variants display.

My thoughts exactly! I thought it was so strange they didn't, so I just asked my brother to make one for me. I can't wait to see it finished.... obviously still the face, flower, pinstripes, shirt buttons, gold chain, and a few other things have to be done. This will be the centerpiece to my color variants display.

I don't see why they wouldn't I mean Batman, Harley and Catwoman...Joker should be next.

I don't see why they wouldn't I mean Batman, Harley and Catwoman...Joker should be next.

Well I think I mentioned somewhere in another thread... I spoke to the guys at the DC booth at SDCC 2014 and he specifically said that GameStop requested these variants from DC, looking for "something different" (in other words DC didn't pick GS, GS asked DC). He said if they sell well, they might do more, but honestly it didn't sound like anything was planned, and at this point, I'm thinking the line is done?

Just went to GameStop to return mine and ordered a new one, we will try this again on Wednesday. Fingers crossed!!

Back