Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what a hacker can see: . . ,

First Name is a required field.
Last Name is a required field.
Address is a required field.
Town / City is a required field.
State is a required field.
Zip is a required field.
Email Address is a required field.
Phone is a required field.
Account password is a required field.
:horror

I'm assuming they don't take payments through it since they use PayPal.

Will ARH address this? Would like to order one of these, but not a big fan of getting my information compromised.

Correct, we do not take down any of your Paypal/paypal info, its completely dealt with on Paypal payments site.

Yes, but the point is all this other info is unsecured and that's can't be good.
Correct, we do not take down any of your Paypal/paypal info, its completely dealt with on Paypal payments site.

Yes, but the point is all this other info is unsecured and that's can't be good.

Your credit info is secured because it goes through paypal, the rest is nothing that white pages publishes as public

Hey Alex about the Exclusive version you wrote this: Only thing with EX is the first 3 Comics signed and the poster.
My question:How many comics will be made in total ?

I orded the Exclusive a while ago via ARH Studios and did allready the first payment,second payment will be in a couple days.

I so can't wait till this beauty is mine.

Really? Personal info is transmitted in the clear?

Come on ARH. Get a TLS certificate and install it on your web server correctly. You can get good rates on entrust.net

Averone I see you are online now why on earth can you answer me ????? It's very important to me.

Hello Dark Shadow. We had a very long and busy day @ NYCC, I am sorry we had lots of people visit us today. I will clear up some space now.

Could someone on here with any skills please photoshop her with red hair and also darker brown. I think this could also make a nice Red Sonja, as I'm not a fan of the pose of the SS piece.

Back