Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the new cover for the graphic novel would look good as a stature ?
1975101_811764408863068_268855230652670405_n.jpg

Hs is the first ARH statue I have ordered. Did the EX on a plan from the ARH website. Hope to have a good experience!

Your first ARH statue ever well you are gonna love this sexy Huntress cause I ordered her too and allready payed so now the long wait begins and also the exclusive for me with the comic books.

Just ignore my PM to you cause now I just saw that you are looking for those 2 statue's yourself hehe.

Cheers.

When you buy the Arhian direct from ARH Studios Inc.

You get this Comix Ed 1-3 free with your purchase all first print and signed Limited

Averone sideshow has shown that if you release a really high quality framed print they sell out fast
Do you have any plans for that ?

Oh you're right. I didn't even notice it was a 2nd quarter release lol. Oh well, guess it will be paid for and just show up one day.

Arahom really wants this one to get done soon as we have two others just waiting to be made.
Yes you paid early but you now don't have to worry about coming up with any money later.

I've never gotten an ARH statue before. What's the after-market like for them? Just in the case that I hate the piece. I'd at least like to make most of my money back and not take a bath.

Hit or miss, Athena,Thor near a grand, valkerie and some others above 500, but Medusa not below 1200 at least. Going by eBay prices. And some at cost level.

Question for those that pre-ordered.

I just tried to pre-order and the shipping to Texas is $65.

Is this what ya'll were charged? Seems a little steep to me.

Thanks.

Question for those that pre-ordered.

I just tried to pre-order and the shipping to Texas is $65.

Is this what ya'll were charged? Seems a little steep to me.

Thanks.

Same for me. I don't think they have discounts for the shipment company they use. Much like ourselves, if we were to ship this out, it would prob cost us around $60+

Back