Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN009216.jpgdon't think theses pics from over at collectors club made it on here ?
nice Pictures maryshelley88 :)DSCN00917.jpg

Last edited:
She turned out great. Shes very similar with the recent HCG Fog Heavy Metal statue but this is so much better. She's up for preorder today at bbts and I ordered her over the HCG statue :)

So is it confirmed that both the Reg/EX have the removable top? Not that I need a nude statue, but if one has the option and the other doesn't, that's a pretty big difference if you need/want to sell it down the road.

Best I can figure from this question being asked several times ALL statues will have removable tops
special editions will have extras tossed in box
:)
The edition selling on the web site now I believe is limited to 150
And you cant complain about that #

Last edited:
ARH directly because of all the extra stuff and limited ES you will get

ARH Studios Collectibles

Here is what you get when you buy directly:

* EX version features a removable magnetic top, the first three issues of Arhian Comix, and an exclusive poster art!

The regular has not been shown yet/up for order, but so far my information from ARH Inc. indicated that they both will be removable/magnetic

Best I can figure from this question being asked several times ALL statues will have removable tops
special editions will have extras tossed in box
:)
The edition selling on the web site now I believe is limited to 150
And you cant complain about that #

Well that is hardly concrete confirmation, and the last time it was addressed. But take it and run with it if you like.

Hs is the first ARH statue I have ordered. Did the EX on a plan from the ARH website. Hope to have a good experience!

Back