Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At some point the website was displaying how many statues where left,how come you removed it. I can't order everything in one shot and would like to know how many are left so can order when ever i have the cash ready.

Hey guys I know this is the wrong thread but figured someone might have the answer. I paid for my Ares and shipping in the beginning of August. Does anyone know when those are physically shipping? Appreciate the help gents

Hi
I saw that to and wondered were the counter went ?
I see your in montreal so as a heads up the payments are 4 times $116 Canadian includes shipping to Canada (likely duty extra)

Last edited:
Probably the same reason SS took it off their website. A lot of newer people don't know they did that back in the day. That was back before all the numbers games that go on today.

Hey guys I know this is the wrong thread but figured someone might have the answer. I paid for my Ares and shipping in the beginning of August. Does anyone know when those are physically shipping? Appreciate the help gents

They have not arrived
We have some big companies who have not paid yet either and its delayed the entire process
But dont worry it will arrive to the USA soon. Did you pay ARH direct or Sideshow?

I still don't understand why they can ship them,pay the factory, ship them here and ship whoever has payed.its coming close to 2 months that you made us pay for Athena and the rest and we still have to wait.Why collect balance when you don't even have the product in hand.

I still don't understand why they can ship them,pay the factory, ship them here and ship whoever has payed.its coming close to 2 months that you made us pay for Athena and the rest and we still have to wait.Why collect balance when you don't even have the product in hand.

We operate on a very tight budget. Many mistake our operation to those of bigger companies like Sideshow.
We also dont have the regular shipping that some companies are using, they simply are getting a much better deal on shipping than we do
Our ES are much lower and we therefore ship them all at once to save on shipping rates.
Next week Euro orders will be sent out. Later Sideshow should have theirs and so on. Our shipping container to the USA takes time to get here. No way to have it go any faster and we are very sorry for the wait

Guys you will enjoy seeing her at NYCC
With all the unbiased pics coming from NYCC you will be amazed as how good she looks. I think this one has been the best all around potential due to her price, size and presence.

completely off topic and unrelated --- will the hood and cape be removable on next years statue ?
ArhianDio_Teaser2.jpg

I want one. Better to buy at SS or direct from ARH?

ARH directly because of all the extra stuff and limited ES you will get

ARH Studios Collectibles

Here is what you get when you buy directly:

* EX version features a removable magnetic top, the first three issues of Arhian Comix, and an exclusive poster art!

Back