ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troy's Conan Fury of the Beast was in my top 3 for 2013 with Sauron and Galactus. Can't wait to see his take on Tarzan vs Croc. Looking forward to the Death Dealer on the horse statue also. Reminds me of Roah the Conqueror from Fist of the North Star.

Troy's Conan Fury of the Beast was in my top 3 for 2013 with Sauron and Galactus. Can't wait to see his take on Tarzan vs Croc. Looking forward to the Death Dealer on the horse statue also. Reminds me of Roah the Conqueror from Fist of the North Star.

This is Troys sketch...
concepts09.jpg

but we will get this too!
frank_frazetta_monsteroutoftime.jpg
[/

Wow this is incredible news! I am loving the idea of a Tarzan vs Croc Dio. Death Dealer is a must as well. Nicely played ARH and best of luck with these new licenses

Wow these are really great stuff. Hope you will pace the preorders out so that we can get most of it. Congrats on these great license and having Troy and Ehren on board.

Adolfo said something like ARH is the new king of Fantasy sculptures and I believe it's so damn true:) This fact can be transformed in to a good motto! I will be working on that:)

Wow this is incredible news! I am loving the idea of a Tarzan vs Croc Dio. Death Dealer is a must as well. Nicely played ARH and best of luck with these new licenses

It is incredible T, ARH has upped their game! :lecture

Hats off to Arahom for securing this license. :rock2

You guys enjoy Tarzan I am all in for the Conans!! :thud:

This just keeps getting better and better!

Quote from Arahom:
These are the paintings we selected along with Frazetta's family for the first phase we will produce. All in 1/4th scale.\m/

If we run a successful phase and collectors and fans respond well to our first statues, we will pretty much be free to produce so many others. I'm still in awe with the amount of fantastic paintings and sketches Frazetta has done that we can transform into statues.

All of us at ARH Studios are fans of Frazetta’s work since our youth, and it’s going to be an honor to be able to produce those statues. ARH Studios 1/4th scale Frazetta line will be the official licensed Frazetta’s museum collection, and you will be able to see them once the museum is re-opened now in 2014.

Those selections were hand picked by Frazetta’s family to work in accordance with all their plans and projects already in the works. It’s going to be a great year for the Frazetta’s fans and for statue collectors community.
FF1.jpg
[/COLOR]
FF2.jpg

FF3.jpg

FF4.jpg

FF5.jpg

FF6.jpg

FF7.jpg

Those were some great picks. I am most interested in seeing how Death Dealer turns out along with the Egypt queen one. I have a question about the queen one though. What part of it will become the statue? Obviously the queen will be there (I'm hoping the cool drapes are fabric for the statue), but will the stairs and animal also be included? I really like the picture as a whole. With a lot of these pictures, the backgrounds are so iconic I can only wonder how you guys will be able to capture that.

Those were some great picks. I am most interested in seeing how Death Dealer turns out along with the Egypt queen one. I have a question about the queen one though. What part of it will become the statue? Obviously the queen will be there (I'm hoping the cool drapes are fabric for the statue), but will the stairs and animal also be included? I really like the picture as a whole. With a lot of these pictures, the backgrounds are so iconic I can only wonder how you guys will be able to capture that.

Good question! Fabric dress would be nice! The Queen on the pillar, warrior, vases, steps and cat would be my guess for the complete dio. To incorporate the background art they would need to have that wall with the arch in it as part of the dio. Definitely a challenge!

this is exciting news for ARH, statue collectors & Frazetta fans.

Congrats ARH on a serious acquisition.

After the first phase, please please pretty please make the SILVER WARRIOR, my all time favorite Frazetta painting.
Frazetta+The+Silver+Warrior.jpg

Attachments

• frank_frazetta_darkkingdom.jpg
    frank_frazetta_darkkingdom.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 872
  • frazetta-pic7.jpg
    frazetta-pic7.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 349
I'm interested in purchasing the Barbarian & Death Dealer, but there is VERY serious competition as Moore and Bowen pretty much sculpted those pieces to perfection.

Back