ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

For Frazetta will you guys be doing what they want or is it pick and chose from ARH?

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

All I know is I will be extremely picky....I like the Tarzan piece, DD and Barbarian, Indomitable and Sabre tooth Tigers lady...the rest not interested...I really hope its like 2-3 releases a year because man, many can become broke...I could see many folks jumping on the new Fantasy statue king ARH Studios....Anyway Congradulations to ARH, Averone and Arahom as well to the great artists who are doing these.... These dream pieces once thought to be impossible are now due to become reality..fantastic for fantasy fans...Thank you ARH team

All I know is I will be extremely picky....I like the Tarzan piece, DD and Barbarian, Indomitable and Sabre tooth Tigers lady...the rest not interested...I really hope its like 2-3 releases a year because man, many can become broke...I could see many folks jumping on the new Fantasy statue king ARH Studios....Anyway Congradulations to ARH, Averone and Arahom as well to the great artists who are doing these.... These dream pieces once thought to be impossible are now due to become reality..fantastic for fantasy fans...Thank you ARH team

Well said bro:)

Thank you Adolfo. This license requires very positive results and finish. A few of Frazettas work have been done before, be it in smaller scale. We have to do take our time and do them right. ARH, plans to have 8-10 statues on display @ NYCC. Very exciting year that is for sure.

The idea behind those two new licenses, especially Frazetta is to produce museum quality works. All the pieces will be in 1/4th scale, and during all my negotiations with Frazetta’s family, there was one point that was very clear since the beginning for all of us.
We want to represent Frazetta’s work in the most meaningful and faithful way possible. It means we will not be taking any “creative license” with the paintings, and we will not be “interpreting” it either. Our sculptures will be exactly like a 3D image of the paintings, so if for instance Frazetta didn’t paint the tiger’s legs with much definition, we won’t do it for him! It will be a rough sculpture in the areas that Frazetta left it rough.
Also, we will be producing relief sculptures of Frazetta’s paintings, so we will have not only the statue but a “wall sculpture” like a painting but with relief that you can hang on the wall. All the relief sculptures will have the same measurements of the original paintings, so it will be very close to have the real painting on your wall!

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

Again congradulations on your license...I know it will kick ***...You got a customer here that's for sure...Those 3-d type of poster/painting sculpts are interesting...Last ones that did that well to some degree was Code 3 but small...To pull full sized painting 3-d sculpts would be quite an achievement, but I think you guys could pull it off...Obviously the Frazetta Estate saw something in ARH too...I'm officially now an ARH believer...Looking forward to your future projects

The Sculptors themselves must be excited because these are the stuff of dreams to do Frazetta pieces...even for them they were restricted...until now...Man I'm excited...Heaven forbid you get a LOTR or Hobbit license...LOL...hey maybe one day...Anyway I cant say it enough Congrasulations to the ARH family and team...Even a congradulations to the Frazetta family/estate for having the courage to allow this...God bless...This type of stuff comes from the heart...bringing my childhood back...this means alot to many fantasy fans,,,you will have a following...Thanks ARH

Come to think of it..these in 1/4, folks will have to move to bigger houses/apartments or throw out the wife/roommate to accomodate these big guys

whoa! two great new licenses, Tarzan sketch looks amazing.

I really want to be at NYCC this year:)
I'm thinking of ways to steal money...If caught will proudly tell the Judge and Courtroom what its for...The Jury might even understand if my attorney brought in The Sacrifice or a 1/4 DD...LOL

The 3d wall sculpts are a great idea! I can't find anything decent, and at the same time large enough for me to like, so hopefully this will be afordable to me.

Ah, dang, who am I kidding - "..affordable.."...... The hell with that! :)

PS - Gently used Husband for sale. Will throw 2 kids as an upgrade option if you want any but don't want to deal with diapers and the such. PM for details.

My collection page begins with that image and ARH is doing Tarzan now:) I am very happy and I want to say that "I miss you grandfather!"

QMVH2.jpg

Your Grandfather...wow...I proudly still have all 11 John Carter books and all 24 Tarzan novels from the 70's...wow ERB was one of the biggest fantasy influences in the early 20th century...I would put him proudly with Lovecraft and REH

Wait till Wolfbrother hears this news

I still cant believe this is really happening...wow

Tip of the hat to Averone ,Arahom and ARH studios from the grea licenses.

Can't wait to see Death Dealer in 1/4 scale. Congrats on the new licenses .

Back