ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

ARH is making too many cool statue, I hope I can keep up.

I remember being completely drawn to that Death Dealer painting the first time I saw it. Awesome piece of art, can't wait to see the statue.

Wow...there may be some interest in these two licenses? :lol

Well done ARH. Landing the Frazetta license is just brilliant and incredible!

Let the Conanza continue with iconic Frazetta Conan! I'm in!! :clap:clap:clap

Hearing these lines described as "museum quality" pieces makes me feel like im a little kid playing with my bowens. Im on board the arh train but will have to be selective. Time will tell if I eventually "grow up" completely.

Death Dealer could easely sell 1000 pieces.

How is your interest now zeus?

I think we will be seeing colored collector boxes!! :lol

All these will sell big editions. ARH has just made a quantum leap with this Frazetta license! Sculptors will be begging to get on one of these! :lecture

Re: ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta 1/4 exclusive license and Tarzan 1/4

All I know is I will be extremely picky....I like the Tarzan piece, DD and Barbarian, Indomitable and Sabre tooth Tigers lady...the rest not interested...I really hope its like 2-3 releases a year because man, many can become broke...I could see many folks jumping on the new Fantasy statue king ARH Studios....Anyway Congradulations to ARH, Averone and Arahom as well to the great artists who are doing these.... These dream pieces once thought to be impossible are now due to become reality..fantastic for fantasy fans...Thank you ARH team

ARH as a company has just made a quantum leap with the acquisition of these licenses in particular the Frazetta license! Congratulations ARH! Well done! I am very happy for you guys! :clap:clap:clap

[/I][/B]

ARH as a company has just made a quantum leap with the acquisition of these licenses in particular the Frazetta license! Congratulations ARH! Well done!

They sure have!! :goodpost::exactly: Ever since averone took over things have improved overall!! Time to start $aving!!

I have been waiting for Indomitable and Destroyer for what seems like forever. I can't believe it's going to happen and in 1:4 scale!
This is mind blowing!

Its with great pleasure to announce two of our new licenses.

The licenses are Tarzan (and Jane) and Frank Frazetta in full majestic 1/4!

We have already Troy working on a Tarzan fighting a gigantic crocodile diorama. Ehren Biennert sculpting Frazetta's Indomitable. Both will be ready in time for San Diego Con.

Also we will have Troy sculpting Frazetta's Atlantis and Ehren sculpting Frazetta's Queen of Egypt in time for New York Con in October.

Here are at least 4 of the sculpts from Frazetta that will be made by ARH Studios Inc. - unlike the last few sculpts from us, these will be true to the art and very accurate to the artwork.

Indomitable is now WIP all in 1/4!

Death Dealer in 1/4!

Atlantis in 1/4!

Queen of Egypt in 1/4!

The idea behind those two new licenses, especially Frazetta is to produce museum quality works. All the pieces will be in 1/4th scale, and during all my negotiations with Frazetta’s family, there was one point that was very clear since the beginning for all of us.
We want to represent Frazetta’s work in the most meaningful and faithful way possible. It means we will not be taking any “creative license” with the paintings, and we will not be “interpreting” it either. Our sculptures will be exactly like a 3D image of the paintings, so if for instance Frazetta didn’t paint the tiger’s legs with much definition, we won’t do it for him! It will be a rough sculpture in the areas that Frazetta left it rough.
Also, we will be producing relief sculptures of Frazetta’s paintings, so we will have not only the statue but a “wall sculpture” like a painting but with relief that you can hang on the wall. All the relief sculptures will have the same measurements of the original paintings, so it will be very close to have the real painting on your wall!

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

I take it from your statement that in conjunction with this epic license that you have acquired a booth at the 2014 SDCC?

I take it from your statement that in conjunction with this epic license that you have acquired a booth at the 2014 SDCC?

No not yet at SDCC.

Hope you all can write Sideshow and let them know you would like to see our products at this years SDCC!

Wolf brother my interest is at its highest, Averone sideshow will be begging you guys to be part of their display space.

Wolf brother my interest is at its highest, Averone sideshow will be begging you guys to be part of their display space.

no they won't be begging, they will be running as far away as they can in fear of being humiliated :lol

ARH statues deserve their own space

WHOA! I am gonna Hate myself for this but Frazetta in 1/4 scale and ARH, I may have to start a New Wing to the Collection :gah:

WHOA! I am gonna Hate myself for this but Frazetta in 1/4 scale and ARH, I may have to start a New Wing to the Collection :gah:

Start your self flagellation! :lol

:yess::yess::yess: This is going to put ARH on another level. :lecture It's the Conan statues for me!

Back